Chapter 1: A sudden feast, a sudden Call

"A sudden feast, a sudden Call"

Xie Lian was Reading some old scripts because he was bored often in his Palace, the palace of "Xianle". Afterall, he was his Royal Highness, The crown prince who has now ascended as a God for the Mortal World.

Reading scripts and stories were a fun hobby of Xie Lian. Some minutes passed and Xie Lian was completely dissolved in his reading. He did help in exorcism of Ghosts in the Tai lan mountains last week so he wasn't so busy.

Suddenly someone knocked from outside of the library area. Xie Lian was confused that who could it be at this hour that too it was night and many officials were probably enjoying dinner at that time. He pondered for a moment then he slowly got up. Rustling sounds of his robe were heard.

"Your highness!"
"Your Royal highness!"

Xie Lian familiar with that voice. He knew who it was so he just went and opened the door of the great library. Two great martial Gods, Feng Xin and Mu Qing showed up. Although they were martial Gods they were still ready to serve their Dianxia at anytime. Xie Lian told them many times that they don't have to be so formal with him but both of the martial heroes still wanted to serve their one and only Highness, The crown prince.

Xie Lian was still a Royal Prince for the heavenly Realm. He held a higher post than other Gods. The royals were given separate positions and were often known as the Lord's Special Royals. The Lord was just like a Father to them. Out of query Xie Lian asked them.

"What brings you two here at this hour?"
"Dianxia, The Lord, held a feast tonight."
"At this hour?" Xie Lian was a confused hag, he wasn't able to understand anything. Generally Feasts are not held by The Lord, Jun Wu that too at night. It was quite puzzling to him. Mu Qing spoke after.

"Dianxia, this feast was specifically held for you, The Lord wants to discuss something with you. He invited all the upper court officials. Many are already present..."

A feast specially held for him? This was something he would have never expected. Generally even if the feasts are held they are held on special occasions like a huge profit for any official or any Royal's birthday. But it wasn't his birthday. The former works better in this situation. But why at night? They are always held during day.

Feng Xin answered "Dianxia, the Lord wishes you to be present there as soon as possible, many officials have skipped their dine to be at the feast let's not delay more."

"Do you-" Xie Lian stops because this was not appropriate for him to ask them why was it held for him. "Nevermind"
"If you are asking why is it held on your behalf... The answer is literally no one knows. All the upper court officials were also puzzled upon receiving the feast invitation."

This wasn't surprising at all because if the reason was declared Mu Qing would have already informed him sooner.

"Dianxia please step ahead to your bath, I will bring your clothes to your chamber." Feng Xin assured Xie Lian and he nodded.
"..I will bring the ornaments ready for his highness.." Mu Qing said.

Xie Lian nodded and both the martial Gods bowed to him before leaving. Xie Lian stepped out of the Library after closing the manuscripts and placing them in their right places. He straight away went to the bath hall. He closed the doors shut. Striped himself and placed his foot inside the tub followed by another and complete inside the tub he lied. He genuinely thanked Mu Qing and Feng Xin for preparing a hot bath for him this late at night. He was grateful for having those two as his assistants.

๑๑๑
🌸🌸🌸

After the bath