Chapter 58:🔞San Lang will take care of it.🌸

"San Lang will take care of it."

Same scene
Xianle Palace.

NSFW warning feel free to skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable. ⚠️

Hua Cheng continued to kiss Xie Lian with fervor, his hands roaming over the Xie Lian's body and coaxing more and more desperate noises from Xie Lian's lips.

He loved seeing like this, reduced to a trembling mess under his touch. The sounds of Xie Lian's moans only fueled his desire further, and his kisses grew more and more passionate.

Xie Lian struggled to hold back his moans, but with Hua Cheng's intense kisses and caresses, it was nearly impossible. Every touch of Hua Cheng's lips against his skin sent sparks of pleasure coursing through his body, and he could feel himself growing more and more needy with every passing moment.

"San Lang, please," he whispered, his voice shaking with desire. "We can't... not here..."

"Shhh," Hua Cheng whispered, shushing Xie Lian with a soft kiss. "We'll be quiet, I promise."

He continued to kiss his way down Xie Lian's neck, nibbling and sucking at the sensitive skin as his hands began to undo more of the ties on Xie Lian's robes.

Xie Lian let out a strangled gasp as Hua Cheng's lips and hands continued to roam over his body, his mind becoming hazy with desire. He knew he should stop this, that they should move to a more private place, but he found himself powerless to resist Hua Cheng's touch.

"San Lang, this... this is shameless," he protested weakly, but even he could hear the note of need in his own voice.

Hua Cheng smirked at Xie Lian's protest, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Shameless? You're one to talk, gege," he teased, his hands sliding under the open edges of Xie Lian's robes to caress the bare skin beneath.

Xie Lian let out another moan as Hua Cheng's lips found his neck once again, the sensation sending a shiver down his spine. He could feel the hard press of the wall against his back, the cold stone a stark contrast to the heat of the ghost king's body pressed against his own.

He couldn't help but be struck by the irony of their surroundings. Here they were, the Crown Prince of Xianle and the feared ghost king Hua Cheng, tangled up together in a hallway of his former palace.

Xie Lian's mind was in a whirl, his thoughts muddled by the sensations that were coursing through his body. He knew they were being so reckless, so wanton, and that anyone could stumble upon them at any moment.

And yet, despite the risk, he couldn't bring himself to stop. The feel of Hua Cheng's lips on his skin was too intoxicating, too addictive, and he found himself surrendering completely to the ghost king's touch.

"San Lang... Wait ... Wait!"

Hua Cheng reluctantly pulled back at Xie Lian's insistence, though his hands continued to roam over his beloved's body. He couldn't deny the desire that was coursing through his veins, but he could tell that Xie Lian was still holding back, trying to maintain a facade of propriety.

"Why do you always have to be so proper, gege?" he teased, placing one last lingering kiss on Xie Lian's neck.

"Can we... Move to the bedroom...? I mean.. this place..." Xie Lian bit his lip, the soft kisses on his neck was too overwhelming.

Hua Cheng chuckled at Xie Lian's suggestion, his eyes glinting with playful mischief.

"You're right," he agreed.

"As much as I enjoy having you pressed up against a wall, I think a bed would be more comfortable for what I have in mind."

He took Xie Lian's hand and tugged him towards the bedroom, a wicked smile on his lips.