Chapter 34:😏San Lang takes care of Gege🏮

"San Lang takes care of Gege."

There was a wave of silence among the one inside the room. The doctor was smiling, ah he was someone in his old times he wasn't a youth anymore. Everyone looked at the doctor. Xie Lian felt a wave of different kind of feeling, unexpressive. Hua Cheng's mother too stopped fanning herself and looked at the doctor's direction.

The doctor started sweating as everyone was eyeing him, he has never been in some situation like this, when he revealed pregnancy, the people would start shouting and congratulating but now there was pure silence in the room. He hesitated for a moment before speaking again.

"I- ... I have checked thoroughly! His highness is definitely pregnant! He's fine!" The doctor coughed. Hua Cheng's mother chuckled and turned her face around to Xie Lian. Xie Lian was still in pure shock and couldn't comprehend what ever was said just now.

Seeing this his mother was concerned and moved her face to her son's.

Same thing with Hua Cheng, he was at a loss of words. Yin Yu was shocked as well who stood beside Hua Cheng.

"His highness is what?..." Hua Cheng asked again. Xie Lian looked down at his womb now which contained Hua Cheng's little baby. The bump wasn't visible yet , his womb was small still.

"Congratulations your highness and Chengzhu for being the future parents!" The doctor said this and bowed down to the family.

Hua Cheng coughed loudly and blushed, he really wanted to disappear right now, he made Xie Lian pregnant?! He was about to faint.

Xie Lian on the other hand felt a bit joyous about it but at the same time he was fearing about it, he never experienced something like this. Omg he was pregnant, he was pregnant.

Hua Cheng was about to faint when Yin Yu held him and brought a glass of water close to his face. Hua Cheng took the glass with his hands trembling. Xie Lian on the other hand still couldn't believe it.

"Ah! My children, you guys made me a grandmother at last! I'm so proud of you two! Ohh~!" She chuckled.

"Oh... Your highness...I... Doctor? How many weeks is he..." Hua Cheng spoke with a wave of new emotion.

The doctor was calm and composed he answered without hesitation.
"1 month already, it's his 2nd month, congratulations my lord for the baby. The baby is healthy inside his highness, take good care of the mother."

"Rise doctor... and Yin Yu come with me, let's give them some private time."

Hua Cheng's mother took out come coins and gave them to the doctor who visited them for the check up she thanked him and ofcourse he was given more than the usual amount he would receive as this was something to be happy about. The doctor smiled and got up and followed Yin Yu and Hua Cheng's mother out their room.

Hua Cheng sipped a bit of water and sighed. Xie Lian rested his back on the cushion. Hua Cheng got up from his seat and sat near Xie Lian. Xie Lian held his womb and looked at Hua Cheng who was sitting beside him and looking at him, with affection and love. He blushed and looked down. Hua Cheng held his chin and made him look up. He went in for a sweet kiss. Xie Lian held Hua Cheng's hand and placed it on his neck while he places his on Hua Cheng's. They kissed for sometime until Xie Lian was totally out of breath. Hua Cheng moved his body closer to Xie Lian's.

"San Lang..." Xie Lian was very flustered by the news. He really wanted to run away at the moment. He held his womb thinking if he could feel the movements.

"Gege... Thank you..." Hua Cheng held Xie Lian's both hands and kissed them. He rubbed his cheek on his hand. Xie Lian's heart melted, the couples really proves to be compatible.