Chapter 56: Peach Blossoms🌸

In a shower of petals, so gentle and pure,
The romance unfolds, like a love's sacred cure.
Each petal's caress, a whisper of desire,
Bedecked in petals, our love ascends higher.

"Peach blossoms."

(img source: sakura

(img source: sakura.co)

Same scene.

As they continued to kiss passionately, the two of them found themselves drawn closer and closer, the feeling of their bodies pressed together creating an overwhelming sense of intimacy and connection. They wanted to stay like this, holding each other tightly and exploring the depths of their love, for the rest of the night.

Their kisses grew deeper and more intense, as they poured all their emotions into the affectionate embrace, expressing their love and desire for one another.

With each passing second, Xie Lian's moans grew more frequent and more intense, making his husband feel incredibly aroused. Hua Cheng responded by gently caressing his cheek, letting his fingers glide gently over the soft skin of Xie Lian's face, feeling the warmth and the love that they shared together.

"San Lang..." Xie Lian whispers breathlessly, his voice filled with a mix of longing and hesitation.

He holds onto Hua Cheng's arm tightly, as if trying to hold back the tide of emotions that are threatening to overwhelm him.

Hua Cheng pauses for a moment, taking in the sight of Xie Lian's flushed and flustered expression, and waits for him to speak, his own heart racing with anticipation and desire.

"Not here..." Xie Lian says softly, his eyes averted as a blush spreads across his cheeks.

Hua Cheng smiles at this, feeling a mixture of fondness and desire stirred within him at his beloved's bashful reaction. He gently takes Xie Lian's chin in his hand and turns his face towards him, his eye filled with love and adoration.

"Where does gege want to go?" He whispers, his tone filled with a hint of playfulness and excitement.

"Nowhere!! Go to sleep!" Xie Lian turns over and lays down on the bed

"Hahaha." Hua Cheng chuckles fondly at Xie Lian's words, feeling a sense of warmth and joy well up within him.

He watches as Xie Lian lays down on the bed and turns over, before wrapping his arms around his beloved from behind. He holds Xie Lian close, feeling the warmth and comfort of their bodies pressed closely together, and whispers softly in his ear, "As you wish, gege."

"San Lang please, let's retire for the day... I'm tired..." Xie Lian closes his eyes.

"Ofcourse, gege." Hua Cheng responds with a soft and loving tone, holding Xie Lian even closer and pressing his body against his beloved's.