Chapter 36:🔞Gege as well might eat me now!~🏮

"Gege as well might eat me now!~"

Some days had passed since the day Xie Lian got to know more about E-ming. Whenever Hua Cheng returned from his work, Xie Lian would pet E-Ming first and then hug Hua Cheng.

This really made Hua Cheng jealous. Like really. Jealous.

"Gege...!" He pouts, "Is he cuter than me?~"

"What a child you are San Lang!, Whining about me petting your spiritual weapon. It's yours, I'm not petting someone else's."

Hua Cheng's eye narrowed and his smile left the face.

"What do you mean...?" He asked, with a dark tone. Xie Lian sensed Hua Cheng was not comfortable with him mentioning even the phrase "someone else" leave that, not even "someone" with him. He coughed.

"Nothing..." Xie Lian tucked his hair back to the back of his ear.

"Gege, don't say something like that...again... I... I don't like hearing it."
Hua Cheng forced a smile. "Gege, you understand?"

Xie Lian just nodded in acknowledgment. He didn't want to push the topic further. He stood there.

Hua Cheng sighed and kissed Xie Lian's forehead while rubbing Xie Lian's warm stomach. Xie Lian felt a romantic sensation within him. He looked at Hua Cheng with his affectionate eyes. Hua Cheng trailed the kisses down to his nose and bit his nose lightly, Xie Lian closed one of his eye and held Hua Cheng by the waist tightly.

Xie Lian wanted more affections from Hua Cheng, he was growing very much fond of it. Hua Cheng kissed Xie Lian's ear and then on the lips. Each kiss made Xie Lian feel the same feeling more and more it made him crazy from inside.

"Gege why are you standing, sit on the chair, the baby must be tired of his mother standing for so long." Hua Cheng said this and carried Xie Lian in bridal Style. Xie Lian stopped complaining about that. He just wanted to be loved.

Hua Cheng went tie the chair and tried slowly lowering Xie Lian down on the chair but Xie Lian kept clinging on him.

"What's wrong your highness?~ you look like in the mood to play today.." Hua Cheng kissed Xie Lian's forehead once again and held Xie lian tighter in his arms.

"Food..." Xie Lian was hungry.

"Don't tell me it's mantou again?" Hua Cheng chuckled and pinched Xie Lian's soft cheek. Xie Lian looked at him annoyed because he was making fun of him for craving mantou always.

"Your highness looks so cute when annoyed, awh.~ I wish I could see you when you were little ~" Hua Cheng chuckled and kissed Xie Lian's cheek.

"I have seen your pictures though, you look so cute when young just like-" Xie Lian got his both hands out and streched Hua Cheng's both cheeks softly. Hua Cheng blushed very much and Xie Lian couldn't contain his laughter.
"Just so cute like this..!~"

"The artist drew you very well, I must say San Lang..." Xie Lian laughed again. "You looked so cute on your mother's lap." He stopped. "And... And.. when Shuang was born you were standing afar, with nothing but a hint of jealousy in your eyes. Anyone could tell you were jealous very much of how much your mother straddled her in her arms." Xie Lian burst out laughing.

Hua Cheng was embarrassed much.

"Well your highness, you know this much about my childhood through the pictures, what about you your highness? Did you have any cousins or siblings?"

"Well San Lang, I do have a well named cousin. Qi Rong."

"Qi- QI RONG?"

Xie Lian nodded. "Yes Qi Rong. Though we parted long ago, I don't have much information about him."