Chapter 55: Love blooms, yet again 🌸

"Love blooms, yet again."

In the quiet serenity, I could only feel you and your nobility.

your gracious presence reflects on me... And so does the words you have spoken to me...

As the night fell, we both made a confession, a confession to cherish upon, and a promise to be kept forever.

"San Lang put me down." Xie Lian hastened in Hua Cheng's strong grip.

But, Hua Cheng doesn't let go... No he doesn't let go...

On witnessing that Hua Cheng doesn't comply with his wishes, Xie Lian shots up again, with a hint of stern.

"San Lang, put me down!" But when Xie Lian said this, it came out in a very shy and embarrassed tone , his voice trembling a little bit as he's still blushing and flustered.

Hua Cheng cannot resist teasing his beloved, so he replies to these words with a playful and flirty tone, "Why should I? Isn't it more fun to carry you this way?"

"San Lang! What if someone passes by?" Xie Lian sounds a little worried at first, but then he blushes and continues, whispering in a shy and intimate manner, "It's so... intimate."

Hua Cheng responds with a hint of amusement, "Don't worry, no one will pass by here. Besides, I couldn't resist carrying you like this, it's just too fun and intimate."

As Hua Cheng speaks these words, he can't help but gently kiss Xie Lian's cheek.

"San Lang.." Xie Lian says this in a sweet and gentle tone, his voice filled with affection as he looks at Hua Cheng with love and adoration.

Hua Cheng responds in a soft and gentle way, "Gege... Let me carry you like this for a bit longer. I love holding you in my arms like this."

As Hua Cheng speaks these words, he cannot help but hold Xie Lian closer in his arms and kiss him again, expressing his love and affection in a very intimate manner.

"Mhn..." Xie Lian responds in a soft and relaxed tone, as he allows Hua Cheng to carry him inside the pavilion in this loving and intimate way, until they eventually reach the inside.

As Xie Lian and Hua Cheng enter the pavilion, they are surrounded by the sweet scent of lotus flowers and the gentle breeze of the evening air. It is a serene and beautiful atmosphere, and the two of them feel completely at peace with each other.

With the intimate moment of being carried by Hua Cheng still fresh in his memory, Xie Lian can't help but feel incredibly cherished and...

loved, which only deepens the bond between them even more.

Hua Cheng, too, feels the warm and wonderful atmosphere as they enter the pavilion, and he tightens his embrace around Xie Lian. He looks at his beloved with a tender and affectionate gaze, and whispers softly, "Gege, I'm so happy we can be together like this."

Xie Lian answers in a gentle and loving tone, "Me too, San Lang. I'm so happy to be with you like this."

As the two of them share this tender and intimate moment together, they cherish each other's presence and feel incredibly grateful for the love and affection they have found in each other. So in a moment...

Hua Cheng begins to kiss Xie Lian slowly and sweetly, his lips meeting with his beloved in a soft and tender embrace.

The surprise and sweet approach of Hua Cheng's kiss makes Xie Lian's heart flutter, and he responds to the kiss with a gentle and affectionate touch, letting his guard down and giving in to the sweetness of the moment. As Hua Cheng continues to kiss Xie Lian, slowly and sweetly, he feels a sense of pure intimacy and connection with his beloved.