Chapter 10: The Ceremony 🏮

"The Ceremony"

Heavenly Realm
Some hours later.

Xie Lian arrived there safely. Mu Qing and Feng Xin were already waiting for him. He greeted them and Mu Qing and Feng Xin greeted back. Now the three were reunited again.

Feng Xin asked how Xie Lian spent his days in Ghost Realm and Mu Qing on the other hand notices the new earings on Xie Lian.

"Your highness... These earrings..?"

"Oh.. my lord, Hua Cheng gifted them.."

Feng Xin noticed it to. It looked beautiful but they couldn't take it. They didn't like Hua Cheng at all.

"Oh alright let's go. The lord must be waiting for us."

Xie Lian nods and then they started walking the way.

While walking he noticed the streets being decorated with all sorts of decors and red ribbons. It truly looked majestic and splendorous. Afterall his Wedding Ceremony was to be held after a day. He wasn't hyped at all. He just sighed.

"How did The Lord get to know about my wedding ceremony day?" Xie Lian was curious.

"I'm sure he received a letter by the Ghost Realm the day you guys got your marriage approval."

Xie Lian gives an Oh and eventually the three could see Jun Wu's Residence.

🌸🌸🌸

Jun Wu's Residence
4:00 pm

"Xianle , I'm very much pleased to hear that you had a safe journey on the way."

"Yes my lord."

"Mhn, that's what I wanted to hear. Hoping General Nan Yang and General Xuan Zhen will be helping you out on the wedding day."

Feng Xin and Mu Qing down their head a bit in agreement.

"My lord...I"

"Yes Xianle? Is there something bothering you?" Jun Wu was pleasent with his tone. He was just like a father to him.

Xie Lian had many things to talk about but he really didn't want to open up. He thought maybe keeping them inside the heart will be better. Afterall the arrangements have already begun. He even spent some days there. He had talked with Hua Cheng once before the marriage. Everything was fine. But he most importantly forgot to ask Hua Cheng about his words on this marriage. He is quiet ashamed of it.

"No nothing my lord." Xie Lian's response was quick and fast.

"Mn? You cannot lie to me Xianle. Judging by your tone you have something to speak about."

"It's really nothing my lord."

Mu Qing and Feng Xin also noticed the hesitant tone in Xie Lian's voice.

"I do not believe you."

Xie Lian thought once more about it. Hua cheng wasn't that bad at all. He treated him well. There was no problem in Ghost Realm. He got the needful whenever needed just how he gets in heavenly realm. Then why is he so hesitant of this marriage?