Chapter 39: Wind Master on the way with Fengqing🌸🍃

"Wind Master on the way with Fengqing."

Palace of Xianle
Heavenly realm.
Same scene.

As Xie Lian arrived, he immediately sat down with Feng Xin and Mu Qing.
Feng Xin and Mu Qing both seemed a bit anxious and nervous as they sat down facing Xie Lian, and they both looked him in the eye.

Xie Lian could tell that their tone was somewhat serious, but he was curious to know what they wanted to talk about. 'Was it about the "Pregnancy"?' Xie Lian thought getting embarrassed inside inside.

Feng Xin's voice rang out as he spoke first.

"Your Highness, we have been waiting for you. We have something important to discuss with you."

Xie Lian's attention was immediately caught by their serious tone, and he was curious to know what was on their minds. Feng Xin and Mu Qing seemed to be looking to him for a response, so Xie Lian nodded for them to continue.

Mu Qing nods and says "Your Highness, we got to know about your... Pregnancy." Mu Qing coughed loudly. He didn't even know what he was saying.

Xie Lian's heart skipped a beat as the unexpected topic of his pregnancy was brought up. He quickly tried to recall the circumstances under which they might have found out. It's probably someone who leaked this info but who could it be. Anyways he had to answer them.

"Uh... Yes, I am pregnant," Xi Lian replied with a chuckle.

He felt a little bit embarrassed as he felt their eyes on him, but he also felt a bit relieved that they had decided to approach him about the topic. 'Are these two trying to taunt me now??' Xie Lian thought before narrowing his eyes.

Feng Xin sighed and looked at Xie Lian with a concerned and worried look.
"Really your highness? That one eyed Ghost?" Mu Qing burst out laughing but instantly stopped as Xie Lian was growing anxious.

"Your highness, how many weeks are you already-?" Mu Qing asked somewhat worried about his health. Even though Mu Qing doesn't show that much concern. Inside his heart he knows how much he cares about Xie Lian. Xie Lian sighed a breath of relief.

"Over a month..." Xie Lian held his womb. Feng Xin and Mu Qing looked towards his direction.

"I hope your highness is worry free... How is 'He' taking care of your highness?" Asked Feng Xin.

"Somewhat really well.. I feel happy with him. He treats me well.." Replied Xie Lian with a blush.

Feng Xin had his inner jealousy activated. Before Xie Lian got married it was him who mostly took care of Xie Lian. Xie Lian smiled gently while looking at both of them not speaking a word. Mu Qing took a glance at Feng Xin. He got to know that Feng Xin is feeling envious because now Xie Lian is taken care of by Hua Cheng the Ghost supreme.

"Jealous much?" Said Mu Qing with a smirk. He loved bantering Feng Xin whenever he got the chance to.
Feng Xin gave a stern look towards Mu Qing.

"Never did I ever ask you about how I feel?" Feng Xin replied with the equal amount of banter. Both look at eachother with a stern and competitive look. Xie Lian knew what will be happening next he just sighed and watched the two brickering against eachother.

"Oh my!! I see General Nan Yang is furious!!" Mu Qing rose up to his feet and crossed his arms. So did Feng Xin.
"You-!!" Feng Xin held his fist tightly. He could throw punches anytime now. Xie Lian just sips his tea.

"How can I ask for forgiveness I wonder!~" Mu Qing snickered and giggled as an insult. Feng Xin grits his teeth and thinks for a good humoured reply.
"No replies left? Hah! General Nan Yang, you can't compete with me-" Feng Xin finally punched Mu Qing and Mu Qing held his now swollen cheek. It was final. It was going to be fight. Both fight like animals in a jungle while Xie Lian just sighs and enjoys the sweets that were on the plate.