Chapter 13: Paradise Manor😏🏮

"Paradise Manor🏮"
Xie Lian and Hua Cheng together walked all the way to Hua Cheng's Paradise Manor. Xie Lian was fascinated by the way Hua Cheng's Manor was built. The red glow in the sky added a vibrant shade on the roof.

Xie Lian gazed at the manor for a long time. Hua Cheng looked at him. He couldn't take his eyes off Xie Lian. Then Hua Cheng coughed and broke Xie Lian's gaze.

"Gege let's enter"

Xie Lian nods and starts walking with Hua Cheng inside.

🌸🌸🌸

Paradise Manor

"San Lang this is really beautiful!"

Hua Cheng smiles and looks at Xie Lian.

Xie Lian touches the beads which were hung. They shimmered beautifully. Hua Cheng could notice how Xie Lian's eyes shimmered as well. Hua Cheng chuckled lightly.

"Hm San Lang.? What is wrong?" Xie Lian gets distracted.

"Nothing gege, I'm happy gege liked the residence so much. Even I don't visit this place very often."

"You have such a nice manor... Why don't you stay here instead of your palace?" Xie Lian asked.

"Ah... I have many residences. This is just one of them. I shift accordingly to administer my state." Hua Cheng explained.

Xie Lian was shocked but not surprised at all. A Ghost King, one of the greatest calamities is supposed to be rich ofcourse.

"I understand..." Xie Lian answered.

"Gege... I have something to give you. Come on let's go inside the room first." Hua Cheng held Xie Lian's hand and parted the beads to get inside the hallroom. Xie Lian's hand was warm and soft. Hua Cheng couldn't help but feel happy and full. Xie Lian blushed again when there hands got in contact.

Xie Lian was surprised by the spacious room. It was exotic and luxurious. Hua Cheng held Xie Lian and started walking towards the cushioned throne. Every single thing there was made of either gold or silver but mostly gold. Xie Lian looked at every single piece carefully.

Hua Cheng sat and looked at Xie Lian. Xie Lian stood at the side stared back.

"Gege, sit here. With me" Hua Cheng patted the cushioned seat for Xie Lian to sit beside him.

"San Lang your Paradise Manor is really luxurious. I couldn't even believe my eyes. I thought that I was in a dream." Xie Lian spoke from his heart.

Hua Cheng gave a warm smile and pulled Xie Lian to sit down with him by his hands. Xie Lian sat down and fixed his hair which dropped down from the side.

"Gege wait here I'll be back." Hua Cheng gets up and walks away from there through some other way which wasn't the way they came from. Xie Lian was curious about the map of this manor.

After sometime Hua Cheng came back from the same way. He had a beautiful box in his hand kind of similar to that which was gifted to Xie Lian as he was proposed but bigger in size and had a different shade of red with mirror work and silver chains. Xie Lian watched Hua Cheng approaching him and sitting down with him again.