Chapter 37:🔞San Lang, I need more~!🏮

San Lang, I need more~!

(NSFW chapter ahead feel free to skip to the next paragraph if uncomfortable!!)

It was a night filled with pleasure.
Hua Cheng was the master who knows how to make Xie Lian moan shamelessly at every touch. Heat waves were rising from his body, and Xie Lian felt like he was about to melt.

His breath became short, and it was as if he was about to explode with satisfaction. His lips parted like a red peony, and he was begging for more.

As Hua Cheng's speed gradually started increasing he opened his mouth, with a small groan and then,
Hua Cheng chuckles seductively and says, "Your Highness, why are you so soft and tender?"

"I cannot resist the touches of a man as skilled as you," Xie Lian murmured, his eyes glazed with passion.

Hua Cheng smirked as he caressed Xie Lian's body, teasing him with his touch. Xie Lian began to moan louder, and he begged,

"Please, please, don't stop," before he began to feel out of control.

Hua Cheng was a master of his craft, and he loved playing with Xie Lian's body.

He was careful to move his hands in a steady rhythm, increasing his pace when he knew the time was right.

Sensuous kisses were raining down on Xie Lian's chest, making him moan louder. Hua Cheng was enjoying the feeling of knowing how to drive Xie Lian crazy with pleasure.

"Oh, my heavens," Xie Lian mumbled as he felt the heat coursing through his body, making him almost lose control. His legs began to shake, and he felt like he was about to finish.
He could feel the heat and the pleasure spreading throughout his body as he reached the peak of his climax.

Hua Cheng said huskily , "Gege, you make me go harder on you~ look at how sweet you taste mhn~?"

Xie Lian let out a moan as he felt the heat rising through his body.

Hua Cheng's words made him feel even more aroused, and it started to feel as if he was being overwhelmed with pleasure. His muscles tightened and relaxed, tighten and relaxed, in sync with what he was feeling. Hua Cheng was so skilled at teasing him, and it made Xie Lian lose his mind.

"San Lang!! Stop~! Mhn~!" Xie Lian persisted on stopping before he would finish himself but this only made Hua Cheng going not so easy on him.

Hua Cheng bit the tip of Xie Lian's ear so sensually. The scene was so erotic to see. Xie Lian was just as like a budding peony, slowly opening.

"S-SAN LANG!!" Xie Lian screamed his name in the immense pleasure he would receive. Hua Cheng pinched his nipple seductively. Xie Lian couldn't take more, he shot a load.

Hua Cheng took out his hand and looked at the load he just shot right on his palm. He smirked at looked at Xie Lian whose head was resting on his chest. Xie Lian was breathing heavily and his forehead was covered with sweats. Hua Cheng shook his head and got a wet towel and wiped his hand off. He then brought another and cleaned Xie Lian's forehead with it.

Xie Lian let out a shaky breath as he finished, his body shaking from the release of all the pent up adrenaline and pleasure.

He leaned his head back and let out a contented sigh, his muscles relaxed and he began to feel at ease. Hua Cheng was behind him and ran his fingers through his hair, caressing him with a gentle motion.

Hua Cheng chuckled and said
"Gege this is just the beginning~" and turns Xie Lian around to face him. He forcefully layed him down pinned him down on the soft lustrous bedsheet. Hua Cheng brought both of Xie Lian's leg and placed them on his thighs. Xie Lian looked at Hua Cheng in complete obsession. His hair was a mess but still looked beautiful. Hua Cheng noticed how errect Xie Lian's nipples were, despite their round 1.