Chapter 7: Official Marriage?

Firstly I would like to Thank all my readers for 500+ views on my story!!! This is my first story ever if there are mistakes please correct me. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

*I will be changing the Cover of the story soon

*I will be changing the Cover of the story soon.*

~

"official marriage?..."

Xie Lian's room
4:00 pm

Xie Lian was comfortable in his room. When he entered the room he really liked the room very much. It was plain and simple. Just to his liking.

He sat on the small tool near the dressing table thinking about this whole situation.

'What if he doesn't want to get married with me...is he forced to do so?...if only he had talked with me more...' yes this was something he didn't expect from Hua Cheng. He thought maybe he would clear the whole thing up.

"Master what are you thinking about?" One of the maids ask him in disbelief.

"It's nothing I can do it myself... You two go outside."

"As his highness says" saying this the two ladies left him alone by the dressing table.

Does it even matter now? He was the one who accepted the proposal. He could reject if he wanted to right? But he listened to his elders. They said it's better if they accept the proposal. Maybe it's because to preserve the prestige that the heavenly realm owns. Now tell, If Xie Lian rejected this marriage won't the Ghost Realm think poorly of the Heaven Realm.

Xie Lian starts brushing his hair gently. He finally pins it up and adds some accessories. His hair looks smooth and beautiful than before.

*Knock* *knock*

'huh?..' Xie Lian looked at the door that had been knocked.

"Your highness?.."

The sound that came from outside was from Hua Cheng. Xie Lian recognised the sound and went to open the door.

*Click* the door knob opens.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng are face to face now. Xie Lian could feel the heat running inside him. He didn't know how to face him. Everything about Hua Cheng amazed him.

'what is this feeling?...' a thought arose in Xie Lian's mind.

"Dianxia?.." hua cheng spoke lightly.

"Oh..!" Xie Lian quickly bowed.

"No need."

Xie Lian looked up.

He could see Hua Cheng's smiling face. It sent his heart in a tingle.

"What brings my lord h-he-"
*Bam*
before he could finish Hua Cheng had closed the door from behind. Xie Lian gazed at how handsome Hua Cheng looked. Slowly the steps came closer and closer leaving some inch gaps between them. The more he got closer the more his heartbeat increased.