Chapter 52: Your highness let's sleep.🏮

"Your highness, let's sleep."
Same setting.

The intense kiss scene.
Their room.

Hua Cheng kisses Xie Lian passionately, his hands cupped on Xie Lian's face like a vise, making Xie Lian feel completely surrounded and overwhelmed by Hua Cheng's affection.

But Xie Lian had no choice but to back up a bit, as Hua Cheng suddenly stood up, holding him in place in the process.

The strong force of Hua Cheng's affection and closeness suddenly made Xie Lian bump into the wall behind him.

Hua Cheng quickly protected Xie Lian by shielding his head from hitting the wall, while continuing to kiss him passionately.

The heat and intensity of their kisses were overwhelming, and they would take breaks from time to time to catch their breath. Their kisses would resume again, as their desire towards each other were only escalating.

Xie Lian would take short breaths when they took breaks from their kisses, struggling to catch his breath.
This was because his passion and excitement for Hua Cheng was still burning hot, which made every kiss feel like a fire that was burning hotter and hotter with each passing second.

After taking a few breaks to catch their breath, their kisses would resume with the heat and passion still burning just as strong as before.

Xie Lian also gripped him closely, his arms wrapped around him in a tight embrace.

The intensity of their embrace and their kisses only seemed to escalate the closer they were together, as though their mutual passion for one another was becoming a fire that was burning hotter and hotter with each passing second. Neither was willing or able to let go as they held each other close, as though they were afraid to lose the passion that was growing between them.

Hua Cheng was overwhelmed with passionate desire for his partner, and could not help but moan out his title in pleasure, as his emotions reached the height of ecstasy.

Xie Lian also responded to his moans, letting out a soft growl of pleasure of his own as they continued to embrace each other.

"San Lang... Oh..."

"Your Higness... You said it just now... There is no one other than me? Isn't.. ah.. isn't it?"

"Yes... Yes...no one...no one..." Xie Lian tightly embraced Hua Cheng once again.

"Never tease San Lang again... It...it feels so wrong... It hurts..." Hua Cheng stopped kissing Xie Lian and just held him in that position they were left. Hua Cheng's eye flickered while the eyelid lowered slowly, leaving a single drop on his cheek sliding down.

Xie Lian felt so sorry about it... He couldn't help but feel so sad that he made Hua Cheng feel so worried just because he wanted to play a bit. Play a bit...? It was more than that... Now if Hua Cheng was to tease him around like this... His heart will also throb in pain. Saying nothing, Xie Lian reached out and wiped off Hua Cheng's single drop.

But before he even finished, more trails of tears awaited him, Hua Cheng had bursted out into tears at this point. Xie Lian's eyes widened and his face was in a dismay... He quickly wrapped his arms around Hua Cheng and buried his face as close as he could to Hua Cheng's chest.

"Sorry..." Xie Lian mumbled softly.

In a moment, Hua Cheng felt the comfort he wanted from the beginning. He let Xie Lian get more close to him and ran his hand through Xie Lian's hair. Xie Lian made a sound that was inviting. Hua Cheng loved the way Xie Lian would hold onto him. So tightly yet so soft.