Chapter 35: Hualian spends the day🏮

"Hualian spends the day."

Shuang rose up to her feet from the chair and looked very surprised.

"REALLY?! SHAO ZI? OLDER BROTHER CHENG?!"
Soon her excitement changed to a BIG smile. Xie Lian chuckled.
"Come here, Yue'er."

Shuang ran towards Xie Lian's side and hugged his stomach.

"Shao Zi, Shao Zi I'm so excited to play with my nephew or niece!"

Xie Lian chuckled once again in awe.

"Oh Yue'er you are already grown up, by the time your nephew or niece grows up you will be more mature."

"I'll still take him everywhere in my arms, I am gonna give him all my love~!" Shuang rubbed her cheek on Xie Lian's stomach. Xie Lian chuckled and rubbed Shuang's hair.

Hua Cheng smiled and got behind Xie Lian and placed his arms around Xie Lian's neck, giving him a warm embrace.

"Gege, I'm sure you would raise our children really well~ I can't wait to be called a father~" saying this he kissed Xie Lian's forehead. Xie Lian blushed heavily and coughed.

"A-Ahem!, San Lang..!. Yue'er...."

Hua Cheng chuckled playfully.

"Oh , my little Yue, can you go and play with your friends for awhile after finishing your meal?~"

Shuang nodded and smirked, she started eating her meal portion.

Xie Lian looked at Hua Cheng with a little bit of anger with a hidden affection.

"Why did it have to be this way..." He sighed and he wanted to face palm himself.
Shuang quickly finished her spread and got up from her seat.

"Alright older brother Cheng and Shao
Zi... I'll be taking my leave now and remember to finish your meal Shao Zi, the baby must grow healthy."

Xie Lian was amazed how considerate Shuang was with him. He wanted to give Shuang a kiss on the cheek so bad.

Hua Cheng sat down beside Xie Lian and brought the plate of mantou closer to Xie Lian. Xie Lian smiled and ate took a mantou from the plate and placed his lips on the soft bun. Hua Cheng watched and gaze how delicately his wife was eating the mantou. He propped his chin and waited for him to finish.

After taking a few bites Xie Lian looked at Hua Cheng who was just watching him eat. He was confused.

"San Lang.. why aren't you eating?"

"First gege will eat then I."

"No San Lang you should eat together with me... It feels really embarrasing to eat alone... And while you- leave it."

"Leave what? Oh~ well Gege looks really cute while eating." Hua Cheng brought his thumb closed to Xie Lian's lip's corner and rubbed the excess food off. Xie Lian looked away and took another bite.

"San Lang, have a taste..."

"Gege why don't you eat first? I am telling you I'll eat later~ I wanna watch you eat untill you are full!" He chuckled softly and moved Xie Lian's hair aside from his face. Xie Lian held the mantou that he was currently eating tightly and thought for a moment. After thinking he brought it close to Hua Cheng's mouth and pushed it inside. Hua Cheng was surprised by such sudden action, he was stunned.

"Eat." Xie Lian ordered and retreated his hand. Hua Cheng took a bite while smiling and started eating it.

"Ah gege~ I wonder why it tastes much better when you have nibbled your lips on it~"