Chapter 53: Chengzhu is in the heavenly Realm?🌸

"Chengzhu in the heavenly realm?"

Morning
9:30 a.m

Same place from where the scene ended last time.

As the morning approaches, rays of sunlight start creeping through the curtains and falling onto both Hua Cheng and Xie Lian who were still cuddling each other and enjoying the closeness and warmth.

The gentle rays of sunlight were enough to wake both of them up, as their eyes slowly opened and took in the sight of one another. They still remained wrapped around each other for a little while longer, savouring the feeling of comfort and closeness as they gently woke up to the morning together.

As Xie Lian yawns, it stirs Hua Cheng who was cuddling him and he opens his own eyes, looking down at his love. When he sees Xie Lian's tired and yawning face, he smiles, as Xie Lian's appearance was still adorable and charming to him.

Hua Cheng softly brushed the hair away from Xie Lian's face, as he leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

Xie Lian softly calls out to Hua Cheng, using the name he had given him in return.

The way he says "San Lang" is sweet and affectionate, as though Xie Lian is already half asleep but still wants to talk to him.

Hua Cheng smiles as he hears Xie Lian's voice calling his name, and leans forward to give him a affectionate kiss on the cheek.

Hua Cheng slowly moves downwards, burying his face in Xie Lian's soft and supple body.

He took a deep breath and snuggled up close, wrapping his arms around Xie Lian's body.

The warmth and comfort of Xie Lian body was like a soothing balm for his stress and worries, as he felt himself relax and let go of all of his pent-up emotions.

Hua Cheng's hands start wandering down to Xie Lian's lower body, his face buried in Xie Lian's soft and curved body.

His hands start rubbing Xie Lian's womb, which was carrying their baby in it. Hua Cheng's touch was gentle as he rubbed his cheek on top of the womb that housed their child, feeling a mixture of fondness and pride at the same time.

"Gege, how many months are we due?"
Hua Cheng asks Xie Lian a little lazily, as their arms are still wrapped around each other and their bodies remained tangled together.

Xie Lian pauses for a second, as he counts the months in his head, thinking back to when they had conceived their child.

"We should be reaching 5 months pretty soon now."
Xie Lian replied after a few seconds of calculation, as he remembered the exact date when they had conceived a child together.

Xie Lian's womb also had slightly swollen, as the pregnancy progressed, which made it obvious that they were already in the 5th month phase of the pregnancy.

"Gege... Do you feel any discomfort?"
Hua Cheng asks Xie Lian out of concern, as he knew that the latter had already reached 5 months and it was normal for Xie Lian to have some body pains or discomfort during the later stages of the pregnancy.

Hua Cheng looked at Xie Lian with concern, as he did not want Xie Lian to suffer and he wanted to prevent problems that might arise.

Xie Lian shakes his head and kisses Hua Cheng's forehead in order to reassure him that there was no discomfort or pain caused due to pregnancy.

Hua Cheng smiled at his beloved's show of affection and reassurance, his relief evident on his face as he felt relieved that Xie Lian was not suffering from any discomfort or pain. Hua Cheng's relief was also obvious in the way he leaned down and hugged Xie Lian closely to himself, wrapping his arms around him and holding him tighter.