Chapter 24: Preparing for Moon festival🏮

"Preparing for Moon festival"
Note: The Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Moon Festival or Mooncake Festival, is a traditional festival celebrated in Chinese culture.
The festival was a time to enjoy the successful reaping of rice and wheat with food offerings made in honor of the moon. It is being celebrated from 29th September to 6th October.

Also I am completed with Hua Yue's art. You will find it at the last.

The City market

Little sister Shuang held on to her Shao zi's sleeves so she doesn't get lost. Xie Lian seemed to care for her more than Hua Cheng, however Hua Cheng only felt as if Shuang was invading their personal time and not letting them couple.

Hua Cheng ordered Shuang to go visit other stalls of the hair pieces. Shuang declined and insisted on staying with her beloved Shao Zi. Xie Lian chuckled and said that she can go visit them. Only then Shuang accepted this and looked at Hua Cheng with puppy eyes.

"What?" Said Hua Cheng.

"Older brother Cheng... I don't have the money.."

Hua Cheng sighed and brought a pouch from his pockets. He handed it to Shuang. Shuang smiled and gradually accepted the bag full of silver taels. Hua Cheng was satisfied to see his Little sister smile.

"Don't go too far? Alright.?" Said Xie Lian.
"Shao Zi don't worry about princess Shuang, she knows everything about this ghost city."

Sure enough Shuang was complete aware of every path of the Ghost City, moreover she is not a 5 years old anymore, she has grown up.

Shuang hurriedly hugged both Hua Cheng and Xie Lian who were standing close to eachother. Xie Lian was startled by this action, the sudden approach but he felt the warmth he hugged Shuang back along with Hua Cheng. Shuang waved a goodbye before rummaging through the streets. Hua Cheng had a hearty laugh.
The passer bys saw this moment too and couldn't help but laugh along.
"Our young miss has grown up but her old habits do not die. How cute. She hugged our Chengzu."
"Right... This time she has her Shao Zi included. They look so cute all together hahah."

Hua Cheng turned around and asked Xie Lian with patience.

"So, your highness... What shall we do?"

"San Lang how would I know what to do here... It's your territory... Why don't you take me somewhere?" Said Xie Lian folding his arms.

"Well if gege wants me to lead... come .." Hua Cheng held Xie Lian's hand and started moving forward. Xie Lian first looked at Hua Cheng's back. He blushed and then looked at the crowd smiling while giving them the way he was embarrassed.

"Let ...go.."

Said Xie Lian looking down.

"Your highness why should I let go?"

"Your hand... Let go.." said Xie Lian once again.

Hua Cheng wasn't bothered by it. He held tighter.

"Uh...San Lang!!////" Xie Lian just closed his eyes so he could not see the crowd smiling behind them.

Eventually they arrived at a hair pin shop. Hua Cheng stood there still holding the hand. Xie Lian looked at the shop. It wasn't too big nor it was too small. The shop owner was sleeping.