Chapter 38: Missed you your highness!!🏮

"Missed you, Your highness!!"

Bedroom
Same time.

The door knocks and Xie Lian heard it, he tried getting up but Hua Cheng stopped and got up instead. He went and opened the door. To Xie Lian's surprise it was his two favourite maids who accompanied him here, Ah-Xiang and Ah-Luan.

Ah-Luan and Ah-Xiang are the two maids of Xie Lian, they greet and bow down Xie Lian. They met their master after a long time because they were called in the heavenly realm but now they are back and ready to serve Xie Lian again.

Xie Lian's heart leapt as he saw his two maids come back. Ah-Luan and Ah-Xiang were the two most loyal servants to Xie Lian, and their return brought him so much joy.

Xie Lian was touched by their loyalty and dedication to him, and he was delighted to have them back at his side.

"Your Highness we heard you are pregnant!! We reported back as fast as we could." said Ah-Luan with her joyous tone. Ah-Xiang nodded after her as they both were still kneeling.

Xie Lian's heart skipped a beat when he heard the news that they returned back to serve his pregnancy months. Also the fact that the heavenly realm knew that he was pregnant.

He had been hoping for this, but he wasn't sure if it would happen because he already had many servants in the residence. But now he knew for sure that they are back to serve him, the loyal servants he ever wanted, and it made his heart flutter with joy.

"Yes, it's true," Xie Lian said, his stomach stirring with excitement as he thought about the child growing inside him.

"So how many months is his highness?" Asked Ah-Xiang with a quirk. Xie Lian was amazed with such questions. At first he told them to get up and sit beside him. Both of them sat down beside Xie Lian on th bed. Ah-Xiang noticed how messy the bed was and blushed. Ah-Luan looked at Ah-Xiang's face and giggled. Hua Cheng knew what they both were thinking he just put his outer robes on and started walking out. Xie Lian watched with his wide eyes the back of Hua cheng fading away. Ah-Xiang giggled.

"Your highness, it's alright, he's just embarrassed." Ah-Luan rubbed Xie Lian's back. Xie Lian blushed red because of the fact that what they both had just acknowledged.

"So your highness, how many months?" Ah-Xiang asked the question again.

"It's been about a month or so" Xie Lian responded, his hand rubbing his belly gently.

Ah-Xiang's innocent question caused a flicker of embarrassment to pass over Xie Lian' face.

"The child is still very small now," Xie Lian explained.

"Your highness, how is the lord taking care of you?" Ah-Luan asked with a cute face. Ah-Xiang smiled.

"The lord has been very attentive," Xie Lian replied, his face flaring with blush. He was glad to have Ah-Luan asking after his wellbeing, and it made him feel cared for.

"He has been very sweet and considerate to me," Xie Lian added.

"Your highness, general Xuan Zhen and Nan Yang told us to pass you a message. They wanted to meet you."

"I'll pay them a visit." Xie Lian said with a smile. He always wanted to meet Feng Xin and Mu Qing since the last time they met eachother. Also he wanted to know about Jun Wu and Shi Qingxuan and his relationship with He Xuan.

"Ah-Xiang, how is his majesty?" Xie Lian asked concerned. After all, Jun Wu took great care of him.

"His Majesty is doing well," Ah-Xiang replies with a reassuring tone. "He has been working hard to keep the heavenly realm stable and has been making progress in many areas. He is always thinking of the best for the heavenly realm, and his dedication is admirable."