Chapter 43: Did I get you, your highness?~🏮

"Did I get you, your highness?"

The bath hall
Morning time

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng enter the bath hall, and the warm and humid atmosphere is immediately relaxing.

Xie Lian can feel the steam and the moisture surrounding his body, and he could sense the heat emanated by Hua Cheng's body next to him.

Hua Cheng began removing his robes, exposing his handsome and toned body as he steps into the warm bath water.

Xie Lian's eyes could not resist the sight of Hua Cheng's bare chest and muscular arms as he steps into the bath water.

"What's wrong your highness~?" Hua Cheng asked playfully, with a smirk on his face.

Xie Lian was feeling a bit flushed and embarrassed, as he could not help but notice how handsome and toned Hua Cheng's body was. Hua Cheng was clearly enjoying causing embarrassment to Xie Lian by being playful and flirtatious.

"What a mood San Lang." Xie Lian brushed off his embarrassment with a playful anger, but he couldn't completely hide his flushed and flustered face.

Hua Cheng was enjoying the playful back-and-forth between the two of them, and he was continuing the flirting in a playful and teasing manner.

Hua Cheng is now actively flirting with Xie Lian, as he keeps making playful and suggestive comments and gestures towards Xie Lian. The flirtatious banter between the two of them is now heating up, and their playful mood is growing even more intense.

"Enough~ that's too much to handle, San Lang knows too much." Xie Lian had finally had enough of the nonstop flirting and playful gestures from Hua Cheng.

Hua Cheng was still grinning playfully, but it was clear that Xie Lian was feeling a bit overwhelmed by the flirtatious and playful mood.

"Gege, won't you step in?" Hua Cheng is now asking the Gege to join in the playful and flirtatious mood, which has led the mood to heat up even more.

Hua Cheng continues to flirt and tease Xie Lian, and his playful and flirtatious manner is starting to become quite intense.

Xie Lian began removing his outer robes, and Hua Cheng's gaze was now full of admiration and desire.

Xie Lian just had his inner robes on, and the steam and moisture in the bath hall was making the sight even more erotic.

Hua Cheng's gaze was now filled with desire and admiration for Xie Lian's body, and the playful and flirtatious mood was becoming more sensual and erotic.

Hua Cheng stood up from the bath, he had a towel wrapped around his waist, but he wasn't completely naked yet. Hua Cheng was still flirting and teasing Xie Lian, and the playful and flirty mood was getting even more intense.

Hua Cheng gives his hand to Xie Lian, and Xie Lian accepts the offer.

Now the two are connected by their hands as they are both standing right next to each other.

They can feel the heat coming off each other, the warmth from the bath water and the steam, and the closeness of their bodies.

"Come on in gege~" Hua Cheng is now leading Xie Lian closer to the hot bath water, and he is now holding Xie Lian's hand. Hua Cheng is continuing to tease and flirt with Xie Lian, and the two of them are now standing in the hot bath water.

"San Lang..." Xie Lian called out to him, and Hua Cheng turned his face towards Xie Lian.

"Why aren't you properly undressed hm?" Hua Cheng asked him boldly, and his tone was now more teasing and playful.