Chapter 26: Twisted hatred, intertwined with love

"Twisted hatred, intertwined with love"

The Heavenly Banquet
9:30 p.m

Shi Qingxuan spotted the guy in black standing there and suddenly approaching their table. Shi Qingxuan lowered his eye and went to pour the liquor again in his empty cup.

Hua Cheng noticed "He Xuan" too. He got up along with Xie Lian on his side.

"Greetings, 'Earth master, Ming Yi'." Hua Cheng definitely wanted to tease He Xuan.

(Note: we will be following that He Xuan is still the earth master and black waters. He's both of them at the same time but he shifts his duties on both sides. Yes everything happened and The heavenly realm think he is ok being Both a god and a ghost. Shi Qingxuan knows too, you know what happened already... If you don't I won't spoil it for you if you want me to, dm me or search for yourself.)

Xie Lian greeted too with a warm smile and He Xuan also greeted Xie Lian back but didn't turn his face to Hua Cheng.

Feng Xin and Mu Qing also got up and bowed to He Xuan.

Hua Cheng's brows twitched and then he forced a smile.

"Your highness got married. With who??" Said He Xuan with surprise.

Xie Lian was like thin paper that is transparent. If anyone was to see thoroughly they could see Xie Lian getting red.

"Oh what kind of question is this, Earth Master. Ming Yi.?" Hua Cheng raised his eye.

"... Earth master wasn't there at the wedding... That's why he is asking.. he probably got to know from someone." Said Xie Lian.

Hua Cheng looked at Xie Lian and then back at He Xuan standing there with a forced smile.

"Your highness, don't tell me..." He Xuan paused and his eyes stared Xie Lian's without break.

Mu Qing gave his dramatic eyeroll.
"Well... Yeah he did. He married Hua Cheng."

Feng Xin just stood there without saying anything.

"His Highness got married with Hua Cheng???" He Xuan coughed and fixed his very inappropriate tone.
"I mean..."

Hua Cheng smirked and his hands travelled to Xie Lian's waist. He stopped there and held him closer. Xie Lian looked down with his face straight and looked at Hua Cheng with moving his pupils only.

Feng Xin and Mu Qing both noticed it and looked at eachother. They totally were thinking the same thing.

'they are so cut sleeves for eachother'

"Anything more you wanted to know?" Hua Cheng spat hurriedly.

He Xuan blinked twice and thought in mind.
'omg big brother finally got married?? I thought he will be a virgin forever. I guess pure luck. Heh.'

He Xuan shook his head and gave a bitter smiled.

'Just because we haven't seen eachother for 4 months, you even got married in those month!! And you didn't even invite me?? How stingy, feeding one more person would make your house fall down??'

"Ah.. no no.. congratulations..." Said He Xuan trying to be considerate.

Shi Qingxuan was watching the whole show and he finally spoke something.

"Aye..! Ming Xiong!! You are back!!~ come let's have a shot??"

He Xuan looked behind the couples. He found Shi Qingxuan totally lost in the liquor and is drowning himself in it.