Chapter 49:🔞 Qingxuan, you were always mine~

We are getting a doublet NSFW chapter this week because we weren't quite done with the last one on our Beefleaf.
So yeah I'll be giving you all Beefleaf sex as promised.

Also I think it's been a year since I started writing this one. I think I should be publishing another fanfic starring Wulian as the ship this year. (Wu Ming and Calamity Xie Lian)

Don't worry guys, I won't be abandoning this one, both will be updated regularly.

NSFW Ahead feel free to skip and start from next part if you are uncomfortable.⚠️

Back to our Beefleaf.
The Black Water Demon Lair
Nether Water Manor
(He Xuan's residence.)

Shi Qingxuan didn't know how much He Xuan really wanted him. But he was certain that this feeling had been suppressed for centuries.

Those desires had been hidden away deep in his heart, but now they were rising to the surface.

He Xuan ran his hand through Shi Qingxuan's hair, gently petting him, while Shi Qingxuan was still trying to suppress his desires.

He Xuan's touch was enough to make Shi Qingxuan's heart beat faster, and He Xuan had to take deep breaths to try and calm down. This sensation was new to Shi Qingxuan, and he found it hard to handle.

He Xuan was taking full charge of the situation, and he was clearly in control. Shi Qingxuan was completely in He Xuan's hands now, and he was unable to resist for much longer.

This entire circumstance was too new and wild for Shi Qingxuan, and he felt himself being overcome with desire and passion. He Xuan couldn't bear the lewd sight, he looked away while breathing restlessly.

And in a moment, He Xuan released himself.

Shi Qingxuan was completely breathless, and he was stunned by what had just happened. He slowly swallowed a bit.

He Xuan was clearly in control of the situation, and he had completely overwhelmed Shi Qingxuan in just a moment.

He Xuan gently lifted Shi Qingxuan's head up, while Shi Qingxuan was still on it. Shi Qingxuan gently got off it and used his thumb to rub off the excess while siding his face away from He Xuan's vision in a view where he couldn't see his face because of his hair covering it but only the body. He Xuan could see Shi Qingxuan's Adam's apple move. It was so lewd. He had swallowed the whole.

-scene cuts-

"Qingxuan, what a slut you are..."

Shi Qingxuan's eyes widened at this, he never expected that He Xuan would so agressive and rude with his words at some point.

"Has anyone else touched you before?" He Xuan asked while his eyes got sharper.

Shi Qingxuan liked it. Very much. He enjoyed how He Xuan's jealous side was way better than his normal way of behaviour with him.

"Yes..."

Shi Qingxuan's voice was filled with uncertainty and fear as he tried to appeal to He Xuan's reason. Shi Qingxuan wanted this deep down too. This situation was indeed getting out of hand.

"Allow me." He Xuan lifted his hand.

"Wh-what?"

Shi Qingxuan couldn't help but let out a small moan when He Xuan had already begun simulating his body.

"Now... tell me...where else did they touch you." He Xuan was asking now in an accusatory tone, as if believing that Shi Qingxuan had been touched by others in other places.