Chapter 57: It's Mrs. Hua here!! 🌸

A/N: Well, I can't believe we are still writing this fanfic, I'm here everyone, I feel better after taking a long break, it made me feel good. So now I can carry on and finish this fanfic sooner <3

As the title of this one says,

"It's Mrs. Hua here!!"

Haha, I remember one of you readers suggested me making small a rift between Hua Cheng and the Heavenly officials I'm taking two very special ones to me, with a big amount of our Hualian <3

Next day,

Last evening just went like that, Hua Cheng and Xie Lian spent their alone time in the Palace, cuddling eachother, feeding eachother and practicing calligraphy. Hua Cheng when mentioned 'Calligraphy' was not in a mood ofcourse, but Xie Lian kept his back straight and made him write every character atleast 3 times on the paper, since then, Hua Cheng had been in a every tired state. The night was burned with the ink getting craved on the papers.

Today, Hua Cheng and Xie Lian decided to meet the heavenly officials, yes after spending their alone time here for a day. Feng Xin and Mu Qing had already been shook by seeing Hua Cheng here. They decided to interact as much less as possible with the lovebirds.

So Xie Lian and Hua Cheng decided to visit Jun Wu in his great martial hall.
Xie Lian and Hua Cheng walked together towards the great martial hall, where they knew they would find Jun Wu seated on his throne.

They pushed the doors open and entered the grand hall, their footsteps resonating in the empty space. Jun Wu's eyes fixed on the couple as they approached him, his expression inscrutable.

Xie Lian greeted Jun Wu with a respectful tone as they reached near the throne, and Jun Wu responded with a small nod of acknowledgment. He looked at the couple with a calm and nonchalant expression, his demeanor betraying nothing of his thoughts or feelings.

"Xianle," he said quietly, his voice carrying a subtle note of authority. "I've been expecting you."

Xie Lian swallowed nervously at Jun Wu's words, feeling a pang of trepidation. Hua Cheng, however, remained as cool and composed as ever, his eyes fixed on Jun Wu with a steady and unwavering gaze.

"We have come to speak with you," Xie Lian replied, his voice steady despite his inner nervousness.

"There is something important that we need to discuss with you, my lord."

Jun Wu raised an eyebrow slightly, his expression betraying a hint of curiosity. He leaned back on his throne, studying the couple in front of him for a moment.

"Very well," he said finally, his voice as cool and calm as ever. "What is it that you wish to discuss?"

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng stood in the great martial hall, facing Jun Wu who was seated on his throne. Hua Cheng stood behind Xie Lian, looking uninterested as usual. They were both dressed in matching red crimson robes adorned with silver butterflies, and the two of them looked particularly striking in their finery.

"My lord," Xie Lian began, "Chengzhu and I wish to stay here in the Heavenly Capital for a few more days."

"Ofcourse you guys can stay, there's no problem with that!" Said Jun Wu, and he smiled a little. (I still hate him)

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng were both taken aback by Jun Wu's sudden agreement. They had expected some resistance or at least some hesitation from him, but his immediate acceptance caught them off guard.

Xie Lian exchanged a quick glance with Hua Cheng, who shrugged slightly as if saying "I told you so," but his expression otherwise remained impassive. Xie Lian turned back to Jun Wu and bowed deeply in gratitude. "Thank you, my lord," he said with a gracious smile.