Chapter 25:🥮The Moon Festival

As mentioned last chapter, the moon festival is celebrated every year in china, in the mid autumns.

"The Moon Festival"

Hua Cheng's Parent's residence
10:30 a.m

Xie Lian and Shuang were both busy with the preparations that had begun before a week of the Moon Festival. Xie Lian loved celebrating this eve when he was a child, now he will be celebrating it in the ghost realm.

On the other hand Hua Cheng had no work today as today he declared a one week holiday in his state, all the ghost kids and the working ghosts were happy to get a week holiday, they can spend more time to spend time with their families. Xie Lian loved this side of Hua cheng, the generous and kind Hua Cheng, he wanted him to be like that.

That aside, Shuang went outside to explore all the preparations outside her house, her friends were preparing paper lanterns, she joined them.

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian worked together to make the mooncakes. Xie Lian gave the mooncakes the shape and Hua Cheng made the pudding.

Hua Cheng's mother was happy to see the atmosphere so joyous, she sat in the middle observing the maids and servants cleaning the furnitures on the occasion.

Xie Lian sighed in the kitchen after making the last mooncake, they made the classic mooncake flavour.

Hua Cheng smiled when he saw Xie Lian's face had a bit of the pudding on his cheek. He brought his thumb closer to Xie Lian's cheek. Xie Lian looked at him in surprise. Hua Cheng rubbed it off and licked the bit of sweet pudding.

"Gege.."

Xie Lian blushed and looked away.

"Gege... You still blush at the slightest of provocation? Hm~?" Said Hua Cheng back with his teasing.

"San Lang... This is not the right place... The maids are watching us... They are just a bit away from us!" Whispered Xie Lian slowly, but could be heard to only him. Hua Cheng somehow understood his random whinings.

"Let them be, it won't stop us from interacting? Can it?" Hua Cheng cupped Xie Lian's face in his hand and brought it closer to his face. Xie Lian was still reluctant to look at Hua Cheng. His eyes gazed at a corner. Hua Cheng grinned. He held his hand and brought him at the back with Hua Cheng turning with him as well. Now Xie Lian's back was facing the wall. The maids looked at the two with great surprise and giggled among themselves.

"Gege now, you see, they cannot see you... Are you happy?~" Hua Cheng teased Xie Lian again. He rubbed his cheek with his thumb and bent his neck down to lick the remaining bit of sweetness on Xie Lian's cheek. Xie Lian blushed and put his both hands on Hua Cheng's wide chest.

The maids looked at them and exchanged a smirk, they left the kitchen.

"San Lang!!~ look you made them leave...!"

"Gege... I gave the whole state a week holiday, I want to spend time with my gege~"

"San Lang, this is... Not the right way..."

"Then gege show San Lang what's the right way?~" Hua Cheng pinched Xie Lian's nose. Then said.

"Gege , you look cute when I hold your nose like that~"