Chapter 30: Dancer Lian~🌸🏮😏

"Dancer Lian"

The Paradise Manor.
Hua Cheng leaning on the grand kind of a bed but no we gotta say it's a throne. His throne indeed. Xie Lian smiling.

"Well gege... If gege wish to join. Gege can. San Lang would love to be the audiences."

Xie Lian blushed and nodded. Hua Cheng chuckled.

"Gege, how about we have our lunch first, hm? We can have the show later. You know...~"

'San Lang... I'm not that good of a dancer.... But how do I tell you, I'm so terrible at it. I just wanted to join them because they looked so fun and relaxed. I'm so terrible gosh...! I'll definitely fall down at the very first step.' Xie Lian really wanted to say it on his face but instead he just gave a light nod of despair.

Xie Lian looked away and glanced at the dancers once again. The dancers smiled and the one playing the tune changed their tune to something more entertaining. Hua Cheng in the midst of this atmosphere got up. Xie Lian saw him getting up too he fixed his sleeves and was planning to get up with him but Hua Cheng stopped him from getting up, he instead carried him bridal Style. Xie Lian was used to Hua Cheng carrying him like a new wife, he must admit, even though he hated Hua Cheng to carry him like this, but inside he craved for Hua Cheng's touch. He had long forgotten about his way of cultivation, love had made him do crazy things for him.

Still there was a burning sensation inside his chest, he never said even a Simply "I love you' to this Supreme ghost, but he is married to him for the rest of his life. Xie Lian's eyes pierced Hua Cheng's eye, Xie Lian blushed when he saw Hua Cheng's eye narrowed on his eyes approach.

"..Hua-Hua Cheng..." Xie Lian hesitated to call him Hua Cheng at first.

"..." Hua Cheng smiled and then tried to fix his position when he saw Xie Lian was kind of slipping by jerking him up. Then he grinned and said cheekily.

"Hua..." He stopped and smirked a little before spacing his mouth for another word.
"Hua Lian.."
Xie Lian blushed more and buried his face on Hua Cheng's shoulder. Hua Cheng felt so good when Xie Lian completely let himself attach to him.
He brushed Xie Lian's long hair. He slowly stepped down. He totally cupped Xie Lian's head in his own hand and patted it. The dancers stopped dancing and left the hall in a queue with the musicians stopping their melody at once and leaving while bowing down. Hua Cheng left the hall and went to the dining room with Xie Lian on his arms snuggling him closer.

🌸🌸🌸

After they had their afternoon meal, Hua Cheng went to do some paperwork along with Xie Lian to help him manage the affairs in his state. Ever since Xie Lian showed up in helping him Yin Yu was pretty useless as for him, but Xie Lian had never seen Yin Yu closely. This is the first time they met.

"Yin.. Yin Yu?" Xie Lian said as if confirming what he heard just now.

"Yes your highness, I'm at your service,....." Yin Yu stopped and looked away in fright, Hua Cheng gave a death glare to him while sending him what to say to His spouse, his One and only his highness, the crown prince.

Yin Yu positioned himself and gave a very deep and sudden bow to Xie Lian. Xie Lian's eyes widened and he was shocked. Hua Cheng coughed.

"Im AT... Um. at Your service all day!! Call me anytime your highness, the great immortal!, You are the greatest your Highness!!! Please just send me a message to call me whenever you feel the need, I'm here to save his highness from any slightest bit of scratch, I won't let a single bit of scratch on your body your highness, just chant Yin Yu, Yin Yu, Yin Yu, three times and I will arrive, I will arrive!!!" Yin Yu huffed after saying all these things in a total flow. If one was to notice clearly, they can see his breath getting heavier.