Chapter 31:🔞Gege... I love you🏮

"Gege... I love you."

⚠️ warning, NSFW chapter, read at your own choice. If uncomfortable skip this part start from the next after scrolling.

Paradise Manor
(You know already which scene)

In the midst of their kissing Hua Cheng had managed to take Xie Lian with him outside of the wall. Xie Lian had his eyes closed the whole time when they exchanged their saliva. Xie Lian's breath hitched he bit his lower lip and buried his face on Hua Cheng's shoulder. Hua Cheng noticed Xie Lian dropping his head so he brought his face closer again to start kissing again. Xie Lian's hand rummaged through Hua Cheng's tight chest then it slowly made its way to Hua Cheng's face. He cupped Hua Cheng's face and Hua Cheng continued to move forward.

"Gege... Oh..." Hua Cheng's eye flickered. He felt Xie Lian's tongue domination his own. He let Xie Lian do whatever he wanted. He held Xie Lian's soft waist and legs gently by his masculine long arms.

Hua Cheng found a place totally detached from the outside hustle. He originally wanted to Continue this in his bedroom but realised Xie Lian's body cannot wait any longer. He felt excited, too. But he still he hesitated a moment before deciding whether to not let Xie Lian there. Xie Lian stopped kissing him and pulled away, the thick line of saliva could be noticed being formed the moment he pulled. Xie Lian's whole face red and flustered. He could only... "hn...?". He felt his voice getting heavy as he was just out of breath a moment ago.

Hua Cheng gulped down the saliva. His Adam's apple moved which could be noticed by Xie Lian. Xie Lian reached out and kissed Hua Cheng's Adam's apple. Hua Cheng jerked and looked at Xie Lian who was now licking his Adam's apple. Hua Cheng couldn't wait any longer. He hurriedly pulled Xie Lian closer and started walking towards their bedroom straight.

Just as they arrived to the door Hua Cheng kicked it open with full force and pinned Xie Lian down the bed. Xie Lian's breath still unsteady, he just looked at the one topping him. The one who had his body bigger than his. He knew that from Hua Cheng's view Hua Cheng could see his own shadow being formed on his body. He blushed and bit his lower lip while bringing his both legs closer together.

Hua Cheng fixed his face. He changed his face to a calm and composed state. He smiled with his eyes also narrowing as his smile raised his both cheeks. Hua Cheng then took a step back and then turned around to close the open door. Xie Lian in that moment kept himself in the same position. Hua Cheng slowly closed the door and locked it, his fingers trembled when he was about to retreat his fingers, his Adam's apple moved and he bit his lower lip.

He felt a burning desire in his body. He wanted to touch Xie Lian. He wanted to embrace him from the back, he wanted to give his all. He wanted him. He needed him. He loved him.

Love? Yes, he loved him to the core of his heart, the word love made his heart bloom the most beautiful spring flowers. His heart triumphed with joy at the thought that he had Xie Lian by his side to accompany the last days of spring while drinking mellow wine, eating seasonal sweets and having eachother in their embraces. Hua Cheng would do anything to have Xie Lian.

So as these thoughts ran through his head, Xie Lian on the other hand got up and supported his half body with his both hands on the soft red lustrous bedsheet. It was so shiny that the light reflecting on it was very vivid, Xie Lian looked like a princess who woke up early and was a mess.
Hua Cheng coughed and was thinking whether or not he should turn back to see Xie Lian's sexy figure on the bed. Even though Xie Lian wasn't undressed yet, his ornaments were displaced in his hair, one of his earring fell somewhere between the hallways, his hair long and spreading on the red bedsheet, his slender waist contracting and relaxing with the belly piece making a considerable sound effect which was so seductive and alluring to one's ear.