Chapter 9: Arrangements 🏮

"Arrangements"

Xie Lian's room

8:30 pm

"My lord...?" Xie Lian was worried because at this hour why would hua Cheng want to meet him?

"Your highness.. I was told you were supposed to eat dinner with me."

"My lord... I was about to-" suddenly Xie Lian noticed that he was still sitting on the tool and Hua Cheng was standing infront of him. Xie Lian quickly gets up.

"I apologise my lord."

Hua cheng was feeling sad because Xie Lian was being too formal with him. He once more had to say. He didn't like Xie Lian to call him By lord either.

"No need."

Xie Lian then looks down and tucks his hair behind the ear.

"Shall we go my lord?..." Xie Lian looks directly into hua Cheng's eye. He looks on his eye patch. 'He switches to some new design of eye patch. He must have a whole collection stored.'

"Yes we shall, come with me." Xie Lian went towards hua cheng but he falls on Hua Cheng once again making him lay down totally on Hua Cheng's body. Xie Lian was smaller and shorter compared to him. Hua Cheng had to lay down with him as well making him on the bottom. Both look at eachother. Hua Cheng notices the hair that was tucked falling back.

"I apologise!." Xie Lian didn't know wether to cry or laugh.

Hua Cheng didn't close the door.

Meanwhile Ah-Xiang ran to call her master for dinner. She knew it was getting late. She totally forgot to call her master. She stood at the doors and glanced once. She couldn't help but step back. Xie Lian noticed Ah-Xiang standing there and gave an embarrassed face. Hua cheng had no idea what was going on.

"Apologies master! wrong timing!! Ahh my bad."the maid bowed and left from there giggling, smiling and ofcourse to spread this incident this all over the palace.

Xie Lian was embarrassed and Hua Cheng was still composed and calm. Xie Lian forgot that he needed to get up. Xie Lian quickly gets up and fixes his robes and hair.

Hua cheng just sat on the floor looking at Xie Lian doing his hair tight. Suddenly the hairpin fell. Hua cheng picked it up and got up.

"Your highness, here the hairpin."

"TThank you.." saying this Xie Lian took the hairpin and put it around his bun.

🌸🌸🌸

Next day.

Xie Lian woke up early that morning and went straight to get a fresh bath before going to eat breakfast. He told his maid he was going to the bath hall and told them to bring his robes there.

After getting ready he strolled in the hallway because there was still sometime left before the breakfast begins.

His two maids were following him. One of them was Ah Xiang, another was Ah Luan. Ah Xiang noticed the matron of Hua Cheng's palace, xiao lin.

"Matron Lin, greetings." Ah Xiang bowed. Seeing this Ah Luan also bowed.

"Your highness my greetings." Xiao lin bowed to his highness.

"Rise"

"Matron Lin, is there any open space where we can stroll?" Asked ah Xiang.