Chapter 32: San Lang...I'm not feeling well!🏮

"San Lang...I'm not feeling well!"

Paradise Manor
12:00 noon

Hua Cheng took care of Xie Lian in every possible way. He told the servants to bring his meal to his quarters in the morning because Xie Lian wasn't feeling well. From when they woke up Xie Lian didn't want to leave Hua Cheng's body. He kept clinging on him. Hua Cheng caressed Xie Lian's soft hair.

"Your highness, you should take a bite, you haven't eaten since morning."

"San Lang... I don't feel like it." He held tighter on Hua Cheng's body and warmed himself up. His whole body was warm from the fever.

Hua Cheng sighed and checked his forehead once again. The temperature still hadn't went down. He layed Xie Lian down slowly and started putting on his robes. Xie Lian grabbed at the end of Hua Cheng's robe. Hua Cheng looked back.

"Your highness? Just wait I'll bring ice water and a clean cloth. It will help you."

"San Lang... Just you staying beside me will help."

Hua Cheng sighed once again and picked up Xie Lian while he was still covered with blanket. Xie Lian hugged Hua Cheng totally and wrapped his legs around Hua Cheng's waist.

"San Lang my beloved!~" Xie Lian buried his face on Hua Cheng's shoulder. Hua Cheng chuckled he liked to see Xie Lian being all touchy.
Suddenly Xie Lian felt something there. Yes there. He flustered out and suddenly kept his foot on the floor followed by another. Hua Cheng was startled by such. He helped Xie Lian stay straight by holding him.

"Gege what's the matter?" Hua Cheng pulled the blanket more and Xie Lian adjusted it accordingly.

Xie Lian looked down in total embarrassment and kept his legs straight and close to eachother.

"..."

"Gege?" Hua Cheng asked, he was really worried for Xie Lian.

"Would gege like to walk instead?"
Hua Cheng didn't want Xie Lian walk ofcourse but Xie Lian jumped off his approach there was surely something off.

Xie Lian didn't nod nor he said yes.
'oh... I totally forgot our last night... What a shame. I haven't cleaned myself up its noon already.' Xie Lian wanted Hua Cheng to leave so he can sneak to the bathroom quick.

Suddenly Hua Cheng seem to notice Xie Lian was blushing. Hua Cheng coughed and said politely.

"Gege... Don't worry I'll take you by myself. Trust me."

Xie Lian looked at Hua Cheng. He was still embarrassed because of the situation he was in right now. Hua Cheng smiled and took Xie Lian up in a bridal Style this time. Xie Lian was surprised and held tight on Hua Cheng's neck.

Hua Cheng took Xie Lian all the way to the great bath, He let Xie Lian down slowly and was about to leave.

"San Lang!" Xie Lian called out. He wasn't well today he felt like fainting any second, now if he took a bath he may slip here or there so he wanted Hua Cheng to help him. Xie Lian blushed and let the blanket drop on the damp floor revealing his half body naked from top. He was just wearing a thin towel by his waist. Hua Cheng turned around and was really surprised.

"Gege?... What's the matter?"

"H-Help me."

Hua Cheng chuckled and got closer. He held Xie Lian's waist and took him straight to the tub. He slowly let Xie Lian set his foot on the tub while he was holding his hand.

"Gege your body is heated up. I hope this water will help you freshen up... Do you want me to apply oils?"

Xie Lian nodded and only when Hua Cheng turned over to get the oil bottles he let the thin towel covering his ass drop on the floor and he settled inside the tub slowly. The tub was big, because he was in the Great bath, back in his Palace the great bath was the size of this only but ofcourse the design was different and Xie Lian didn't set his foot on this hall ever it was his first time. Hua Cheng turned to see Xie Lian's long hair floating on the water and he was looking majestic.