Chapter 20: Nightfall in your Embrace🏮

"Nightfall in your Embrace"

1:00 a.m
Hua Cheng's chambers

"Oh San Lang... Slower... Please..."
Tears roll down out of Xie Lian but it weren't the tears of pain but pleasure.

"Gege... You look so cute... Ah... Gege's face excites me more..." Hua Cheng thrusted slowly this time.

"Ohh!~ r-right there.. mhngh~! San Lang... Oh..~!" Xie Lian was rather enjoying it. He didn't push away nor looked away. He gazed at Hua Cheng, admiring his body.

"Gege~! You are amazing, it pleases San Lang..." Hua Cheng held tighter on Xie Lian. Xie Lian interlocked his hands behind Hua Cheng's neck and brought him closer. Hua Cheng's mouth was wide open because he was enjoying this moment too. He sided his face and gave a small peck on Xie Lian's arm.

"Huph.! San Lang!~ I.. ah.. I love... Hn..! Ohh~!"

---^^-^!
"Your Highness, Mrs. Hua!!"

Xie Lian Opened his Eyes.

He breathed heavily and and got up. He noticed Ah-Xiang bowing down as her master woke up.
"Greetings your highness, you weren't waking up so I had to shout your name. Your highness didn't even lock the door."

"Rise.. rise." Xie Lian felt wet there. His face suddenly was red. Ah-Xiang could notice it. A lot had happened last night that Xie Lian was suddenly remembering.

"Your Highness do you have fever? Should I bring you the medicines?"

Xie Lian coughed and and shook his head.

"Alright then... and oh...Chengzu wants to take you to his parents.. you must get ready your highness."

"Ah.. it's okay you may leave... And keep the clothes outside on the table.. I'll take it myself."

As Ah-Xiang left Xie Lian was regaining his composure. He sighed. Then he removed the blanket from his legs and got embarrassed. His member was still hard after soiling his pants.

"Ugh... How embarrassing..." Xie Lian mumbled to himself. He got to clean the pants himself.

🌸🌸🌸

The bath
8:30 a.m

Xie Lian checked the water by stiring his hand in the tub. It wasn't too hot nor it was too cold. He then started oiling himself with the oil that the dresser maids told him to use.

When he was oiling his chest he noticed those red blooms in his path. He blushed. Hua Cheng had given him those blooms yesterday at the Pavilion. The actions replayed in his mind. He started losing his balance and held on the tub for support. He covered his mouth with his freehand and the oil bottle fell down and broke.

"W..hy did I have to dream about him...?" Whispered Xie Lian to himself.

Flashback of last night

He remembered how after eating his dinner Hua Cheng accompanied him in the Night because he wasn't sleepy. Xie Lian was carried by Hua Cheng to Hua Cheng's Chamber in bridal Style.

"San Lang??! What are you doing??! Put me down!" Xie Lian struggled in Hua Cheng's arms.

"What's wrong gege?? Do you not like it? Heh?~" Hua Cheng was teasing his gege again as he always did and will always do.