Chapter 2: On Lord's Command

"On lord's command"

Xie Lian was now riding the vehicle accompanied by two of his friend on both side. Feng Xin was driving the vehicle on pace. The atmosphere was chill and calm. Though Xie Lian felt discomfort because of his heavy attire. Usually he wore simple dressing and rarely any sorts of jwelleries.

🌸🌸🌸

All four reached the hall where the feast was supposed to held. Xie Lian entered the hall first. Jun Wu's eyes were fixed towards the doors as if he were waiting for him impatiently.

"Xianle, you are here."
"Yes my lord."

"Take a seat over here." He said directing towards the seat that was empty just for him. It was right beside Lang Qiangiu's place. Xie Lian took a seat and his two assistants took a seat behind him. Wind master went to take his seat which was where the four elemental Gods were to be seated.

After the last members settled down everyone stared at Jun Wu for the description of such unusual arrangement.

"I am glad that everyone here is present, even though it is an unusual time to held feast you all came here to enjoy."

The word enjoy probably meant this is a happy occasion so some people smiled.

"I hope everyone knows this feast was specifically held for my beloved, The prince of Xianle."

Everyone glanced at Xie Lian and then continued to stare at Jun Wu. Xie Lian sat there with a straight face. He was rather Puzzled.

"Many of you are puzzled, I know. The reason will be declared soon... I would like Prince Xianle to come here in the centre."

Xie Lian got up from his seat whereas Feng Xin and Mu Qing fixed their gaze on him, they were very confused. Not only them but everyone present there was confusrd. They stared at his highness while he walked to the centre. His flawless robe raggled on the golden floor. It was a true sight of beauty. Shi Qingxuan opened his fan and waved lightly at Xie Lian. Xie Lian noticed and smiled in response.

"Ling Wen... Bring that box."

Ling Wen nodded and took the tray which had the box from the maid. She directed the tray towards Jun Wu.

Xie Lian was more puzzled. 'first the feast? Now a Mysterious box? What does it have to do with me? Maybe I should wait for the lord to speak.'

Xie Lian was calm and composed he didn't give a second thought.

"Now, the moment everyone was waiting for is here."

Everyone watched attentively. Xie Lian also focused towards Jun Wu.

"Xianle, take this box."

Xie Lian went up on the command and bowed to Jun Wu, Jun Wu got up and nodded in response. Xie Lian lifted his hands so that Ling Wen could give the box on his hands. After receiving the box Xie Lian went down on his centre place.

The box looked quite exquisite with red crimson cover. On top of the the box a butterfly which was made of pure silver was attached. It shone brightly and reflected it's radiance.

"Congratulations, Xianle, you have been proposed a marriage!"

Xie Lian's eyes were wide open. He hadn't expected this as a reason. Everyone present their had their mouth hang open. All were surprised. Some started discussing and some were shocked.

Feng Xin and Mu Qing looked at eachother and then again at Xie Lian. wind master looked towards Jun Wu in shock. Xie Lian now remembered there is a third reason for these types of occasions that is 'marriage'

How could he forget about that? Most shocking was that who could it be who proposed a marriage to Xie Lian?
It wasn't surely a lady because the gift was received to him. Only the males send gift to their beloved ones before the female one does and also for arranging a marriage. Now thus, the huge discussion among the present ones.

Xie Lian was a man, why and who everything was shocking and unbelievable. He wanted to run away. Too much pressure flowed through his body made him sweat.

"Xianle, I hope you will accept this proposal but even if you don't... It's totally fine no one will force you. Listen to your heart."

Xie Lian had so many emotions running through him. He didn't know what to do.

"Oh,... The proposal is from one of the Ghost Supremes.."

Everyone there was double shocked. Murmurs raised and were heard in every corner. Xie Lian flinched.
'Who is this supreme ghost that wants to marry me?'

"Lord .. I will need time to think about it this big descision. May I know
.. the name..."

"Xianle... Have you not got it yet?. Look at the box.." Jun Wu was calm when he spoke. Xie Lian glanced at the box.

"My lord, ... As per my observation it is crimson in colour and a... Silver butterfly attached.. to it."

Everyone gasped for air.

"Isn't it the ghost king Hua Cheng??"
"Yes, Yes, I've heard of him! Crimson Rain Sought flower hua cheng! One of the greatest calamities!" The heavenly officials were busy in their own discussion.

Mu Qing and Feng Xin's mouth were wide open. Shi Qingxuan gasped in shock.

"You are right Xianle,.. the box resembles the great Supreme Ghost Hua cheng."

Xie Lian was left speechless...
He was in a stage where he cannot accept but have to accept.

"My lord.. I shall need sometime..."

"Totally understandable."
"Xianle.. you may proceed to begin this feast... Afterall it's a happy occasion."

Thus, Xie Lian faced the people and bowed to them.

"The feast shall begin on my behalf"
Some shouted congratulations and some were still in teror. Mu Qing and Feng Xin could not accept it.

🌸🌸🌸

Feast had begun but Xie Lian wasn't enjoying at all. He had so many emotions flowing through him. Mu Qing and Feng Xin noticed their highness's discomfort so they helped their Dianxia by making him engaged in eating.

"Your highness, taste this!" Feng Xin brought a plate full of meat buns near Xie Lian. That did enlightened Xie Lian a bit. He started eating with Mu Qing and Feng Xin.

End of chapter 2~