Chapter 51: No one other than you!!🏮

"No one other than you!!"

The same setting, the two walked up to Xie Lian. The crowd slowly dispersed, leaving the three in a spotlight while the others continued on their way, the owner sighed and continued the business for the day.

"..."
"..."

Xie Lian continued to look at those two, who were speechless. No words seemed to be out of them.

"Feng Xin..? Mu Qing...?"

"Your Higness, let's go somewhere else." Feng Xin said something first. Although Mu Qing wanted to say it before him, Feng Xin was faster.

So, the three of them agreed, Mu Qing slugged behind the two, Feng Xin was catching up with Xie Lian ahead while Mu Qing just listened behind their back. Sometimes rolled eyes whenever Xie Lian was mentioning how good Hua Cheng was with him and treating him so dearly and softly. Really... He couldn't stand it. It went like this.

"So your highness... How is he treating you?" Feng Xin enquired Xie Lian while watching his steps, knowing Xie Lian is with a child, being careful and gentle as much as he can with him.

Xie Lian smiled softly and looked at Feng Xin's face waiting for a response. He said calmly. "Oh, well he's been treating me really nice... Really nice..."

There goes one eye roll.

"...I couldn't ask for more... He really loves me you know..."

There goes the second with his lips twitching.

"He is really good..at everything, he manages everything so perfectly, there are no flaws... I'm grateful that I have received such a husband." Xie Lian rubs his small bump.

"Now... tell me... Do you notice anything amiss in me? No right... That's because he's been treating me all well and fine... Even my dizziness is taken carefully by him, he would bring the finest herbs to make me feel comfortable." Xie Lian chuckled and felt embarrassed in saying all these.

There goes the third. Mu Qing's lips paced opened for a speech.

"Your Higness, if he really treats you so well, then I shall take my leave now...there is no need for me." Mu Qing held his Zhanmadao ready to return back.

"Ah, Mu Qing, why would you say it like this? Ofcourse I need you both, I am nothing without you guys." Xie Lian turned back to face Mu Qing who was clearly agitating.

"Qing'er..." Xie Lian went closer to him and grabbed his one hand in his both and brought it closer between them. Mu Qing's eyebrows twitched. This was sudden, really sudden

"Qing'er you have always been someone special to me..! Don't ever say something like this again that I wouldn't need you anymore...I like you as much as I like Feng Xin, you both are very dear to me." He looked at Feng Xin in the corner. Feng Xin was perplexed but not about Xie Lian holding Mu Qing's hand but rather Mu Qing being completely silent. Mu Qing wasn't looking at anyone else but Xie Lian and his faint smile. Quite Friendly.

"Your Higness, I understand that he does treat you well but we want to request you about something." Feng Xin spoke behind Xie Lian.

Xie Lian finally released Mu Qing's hand, and looked back at Feng Xin turning his back to Mu Qing.

"What is it...?" Xie Lian was now serious.

Mu Qing went closer and nodded his head. The spot they were in right now was completely silent and no one was around except the three of them, it was quite remote. Feng Xin cleared his throat. Just as he was about to speak something, Hua Cheng called out.