Chapter 41:🔞His Highness is beautiful.🌊

"His Highness is beautiful ~"

Warning ⚠️ Nsfw Chapter ahead.
Feel free to skip the parts where you are uncomfortable.

Bamboo Grove
Same time.

Hua Cheng held Xie Lian's hand and pulled him into a hidden grove of bamboo trees.

They were hidden from the outside world, and it was an intimate setting for them.

Hua Cheng's hands were soft and gentle, and he was carefully leading Xie Lian toward the back of the grove where nobody could see them.

The atmosphere was moist and humid, as if the steam of the hot spring was captured within the bamboo grove. It was a warm and inviting environment, and the moist air filled the area with a subtle fragrance that was soothing and relaxing for the pair.

Hua Cheng's almond eye met Xie Lian's gaze, and they both looked deeply into each other's eyes. The atmosphere was charged with a subtle tension, but it was also filled with anticipation and desire.

They both were aware of what was happening, and they both knew what was about to take place. Hua Cheng's eye pierced Xie Lian's hearts, and he felt the desire flowing through the atmosphere between them.

Xie Lian waited for Hua Cheng to make the first move, and he was eager to see what Hua Cheng would do.

Hua Cheng's eye continued to pierce into Xie Lian's heart, and the tension between them was building. The warm and moist air of the bamboo grove was filling the area between them, and it was almost as if they are being wrapped in a veil of desire and anticipation.

"San Lang..." Spoke Xie Lian. Like a wife after her husband.

"Ye-yes...your highness..." Hua Cheng replied with a deep anticipated tone.

Xie Lian had not realized just how strongly he desired San Lang's touch until this moment.

Hua Cheng's eye were piercing like arrows through Xie Lian's heart, and he felt the blood pumping through them as his body was filled with anticipation.

"Mark me..." Xie Lian said in a sensual voice, his lips twitching in a way that made his voice sound even more sensual.

Hua Cheng was left speechless as he was surprised by Xie Lian's sudden sensual request. He was not expecting Xie Lian to make such a straightforward request, and it left him feeling speechless.

Hua Cheng was still taking in the sensation of Xie Lian's voice and his request that he mark him. He was still recovering from the shock of Xie Lian's statement and his desire to be marked.

"Y-Your highness..?..." Hua Cheng breath was unsteady now.

"You said... You will make me yours... Didn't you? San Lang... Please claim me..." Xie Lian stopped looking at Hua Cheng's eye and his head dropped low. The blush on his cheek flushed
and the glimmer of desire in his eyes grew more and more.

Hua Cheng now couldn't wait any longer. The desire in his own heart grew more as well. He wanted to mark Xie Lian as his. He wanted to claim him. He really did. Xie Lian's arousal was just an invitation. An invitation he must accept. He must fullfill his duties as a faithful husband for his faithful wife.

Hua Cheng took off his outer robes slowly and layed it flat down on the ground. Xie Lian was blushing the whole time he really said all that in the heat of the moment. He felt like it wasn't him but rather his inner desire speaking to Hua Cheng. Hua Cheng now got up and looked at Xie Lian who was making life choices.