Chapter 22:🔞San Lang!~

"San Lang!~"

Hua Cheng's bedroom
9:00 p.m

Xie Lian was sitting on the bed waiting for Hua Cheng to arrive.
He loved Hua Cheng's company. Whenever Hua Cheng was absent in his presence he would keep staring blank at random things. His hand was on top of other and he waited patiently.

Suddenly he realised that he should be checking on Shuang, whether she is sleeping or not and if not she must be busy with her studies.

He got up and casually left the room. Hua Cheng was outside because his mother summoned him for some discussion.

Xie Lian went towards Shuang's room and knocked politely.

"Yue'er! Are you sleeping already?"
Said Xie Lian.

Footsteps could be heard and the door opened. Shuang stood there with a smiling face.
"Shao zi, how come you are here ? Shouldn't you be with my older brother in his room?" Asked Shuang with a smug face.
Xie Lian blushed and gave her a wide stare.
"Yue'er, you are little too young for this knowledge, where are you getting these knowledge from? I would like to talk to Yuema." Xie Lian sighed.

"Shao Zi, please don't get mad!! I promise I'll not say anything like that again!!" Shuang shook her head violently.

"Ahh.. fine. Fine fine! Yue'er you should go to sleep now."

"Yes Shao Zi, I'll be heading to bed as soon as I memorise this literature."

"I see. Well goodnight then, Yue'er."
"Goodnight."

The door closed and Xie Lian walked towards their bedroom.

He opened the door, just as he did his heart tingled. He breathed uncontrollably, he felt his cheeks heating up.

Hua Cheng leaning against the raised side of the bed. Looking down with his arms crossed. Naked from the chest, the night robe was wine red but see-through, it was slightly down his shoulders. Hua Cheng looked at Xie Lian standing there with his wide eyes. Hua Cheng grinned and propped his head on his arms. "Gege." Said a playful Hua Cheng.

"Come closer..."

Xie Lian looked down due to embarassment. He shut the door behind him. Hua Cheng chuckled. He never thought Xie Lian would do this ever.

Xie Lian went closer and stood infront of Hua Cheng. His hands were interlocked infront of him and looked at it instead of Hua Cheng who was leaning there looking at him.

The atmosphere was burning for both of them. (😏)

WARNING ⚠️

This part will get NSFW, so feel free to skip if you aren't interested, start from next paragraph.

Hua Cheng freed his arms and then pulled Xie Lian over. Xie Lian was startled by this action and he laid on Hua Cheng's bare chest. He could feel Hua Cheng's heart beating fast with his. Hua Cheng smiled and went for Xie Lian's hairpin. Hua Cheng pulled out his hairpin making Xie Lian's hair fall down.

Xie Lian blushed madly. Hua Cheng then reached for Xie Lian's white robes. He gently started pulling it out. Xie Lian looked at Hua Cheng doing this to him. He held Hua Cheng's hand before he could do it. Hua Cheng was first amused by this but then again he rested his eye. Xie Lian pleaded him not to do anything further with his teary eyes. He couldn't take anymore of Hua Cheng's sexiness.

Hua Cheng laughed lightly and stopped pulling his robe out. Within a moment he layed down Xie Lian on the bed beneath him. Xie Lian's eyes were calm and he gazed at Hua Cheng with that flushed face. Hua Cheng couldn't be more amazed by his handsomeness.