Chapter 18:🌷Over the bridge, love blooms😏

A/N: BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS I'LL LIKE TO MENTION THAT THIS STORY WILL TAKE AN OMEGAVERSE TURN. Post script- I'm sorry for such a drastic change. But the story will move forward with a better plot. And nah I can't understand omegaverse a lot so there won't be a lot of mentions of that. It's just to make hualian have babies.

HUA CHENG- AN ALPHA
XIE LIAN- AN OMEGA(the most powerful one indeed)

🌷🌷🌷

"Over the bridge, love Blooms."

'Good morning your Highness' Xie Lian recalled it once again in his mind

'Good morning your Highness' Xie Lian recalled it once again in his mind. He was shy to face Hua Cheng.

"Your highness, you seem troubled. Did you sleep well my gege?" Hua Cheng was very concerned for Xie Lian ever since he had met him.

"It's alright..oh.! Goodmorning...San Lang." Xie Lian replied.

Hua Cheng's lips slowly took a form of a very light smirk. He looked at Xie Lian with an affectionate eye. Xie Lian shyly wandered his eyes around Hua Cheng's body rather than face. Hua moved his hand forward with a handful of peach blossoms. The flowers were very fresh and it had a pleasant aroma of a delicate flower.

Xie Lian gazed at the flower and then travelled all the way to Hua Cheng's eye. Hua Cheng smiled and glinted his eye with a generous moral.

"Your highness, it's for you." Hua Cheng was still holding the tender stems of Peach blossoms. Xie Lian couldn't help but smile foolishly like a child after getting his favourite thing.

He accepted the flowers from Hua Cheng and smelled it. His face was red and pure. Hua Cheng wanted to explore more of Xie Lian. Xie Lian took one flower out from the stem and added it in his hair. Then he gazed at Hua Cheng once again and smiled.

"Thank you San Lang for being so thoughtful." Xie Lian was grateful for getting such a wonderful partner.

Hua Cheng chuckled and said "it's nothing at all. My gege , San Lang would like to give a tour of this precious garden, please do the honours." He gave a hand to Xie Lian.

They strolled through the garden finding more and more beautiful flowers. Whichever Xie Lian liked he plucked one and put it in his small basket. Hua Cheng admired Xie Lian's all types of Action. His eye was fixed on Xie Lian.

"San Lang what do you think about this yellow one? Doesn't it looks like the bright sun?" Xie Lian laughed and showed him the flower he just plucked.

"Yes your highness, just like you, just like you. You are my bright sun gege. San Lang loves you a lot!" Hua Cheng chuckled and saw Xie Lian smiling all flushed.

"Stop lying! Hahah! I'm nothing compared to the beauties in your harem." Xie Lian answered coyly with no personal grudge. He always thought that palace life was a trash and he is going to be treated as a pawn. However, Hua Cheng was surprised his eye widened his lips parted thinking for an answer before speaking.