Chapter 5: Meeting the Ghost King for the first time

1 week after accepting the proposal
Xianle palace
8:30 pm

"His highness... Are you sure ... You will go to stay there for some days?"

"Yes... I have no choice... I will need to go I have accepted this marriage."

"..."

"Help me pack these extra clothes."

"Yes your highness." Responds Feng Xin.

"And yes don't worry about me at all I will be fine.. but I will miss you both the most."

Saying this Xie Lian's face loses its shine and it starts to wither down like a flower.

Feng Xin and Mu Qing looked at eachother in pain visible in their eyes.

"Your highness please don't make us more emotional it's like as if... It's your day to settle there as a married wife...it's too early for that!"

Mu Qing break downs.

"I..."

All three of them had their heads hung low. They could feel the sad atmosphere hitting them. Xie Lian gives out his arms for a hug. Mu Qing and Feng Xin immediately jumps in his arms and all hug tightly.

"Don't worry so much... I will be alright.." Xie Lian mumbled and closed his eyes.

🌸🌸🌸

Communication array
Next morning
5:30 a.m

"His highness needs some servants to accompany him there." Feng Xin announced but everyone started murmuring again things weren't really going as planned.

"Can I serve his Highness at the Ghost realm..." Mu Qing spoke lightly.

"General Xuan Zhen, You are a respect holding martial god. You can't serve his Royal Highness in the Ghost realm. Only the servants are allowed." Ling Wen acknowledged Mu Qing.

Mu Qing "..."

(Although Mu Qing and Feng Xin both wanted to serve his highness. Feng Xin wasn't bold enough to ask out 😂)

"I will hire some servants for his royal Highness." Pei Ming offered. Everyone in the array hmm and nodded. The descision was final.

"His highness must get ready he must leave before it's 7." Some heavenly official reminded everyone.

"Mhn." Mu Qing responded and left the array. Feng Xin left after Mu Qing followed by Pei Ming.

🌸🌸🌸

Xianle palace
6:00 am

Xie Lian had his morning bath early today as he was in a hurry.
(Hurry to meet his to be husband the ghost king 😂😂)

He picked the dirty towels and placed them at one place. He looked at himself in the mirror. He glanced at the necklace which was gifted for the proposal. He couldn't take his eyes off it.

'Will the Ghost Realm be as pretty as the Heavenly Realm?.. hmm Ofcourse it will be. The gift sent for the proposal is so magnificent I wonder what his residence looks like... It would be as beautiful as this pretty necklace. Oh... Will the Ghost King be as Hands- Oh! Calm your mind! What am I thinking?! Dear me!' Xie Lian started growing red. He didn't know what made him think that in his mind.