Chapter 33: Mother Lian🌸🏮

"Mother Lian."

Paradise Manor
A week later.

Xie Lian received the medicines and now he was doing better, Hua Cheng was taking care of him from time to time. Xie Lian wasn't that feverish anymore but he still had the problem fatigue and no appetite.

Hua Cheng though, tried to feed him but he was always denied, Xie Lian just craved mantou all day or something really sour. Xie Lian really wanted to go back to Hua Cheng's parent's residence, there he would be treated better.

"Gege, are you ready to go?"

Xie Lian nods in response very excitedly. Hua Cheng chuckles.

"Your highness, how about we first take our breakfast, it's late in the morning, to reach there it will be afternoon by then, we should eat something first."

"Yes..." Xie Lian answered dryly, and went along with Hua Cheng to the dine.

When they reached the dine Hua Cheng stopped and pulled out a chair beside him for Xie Lian. Xie Lian smiled and sat down slowly followed by Hua Cheng. The maids arrived and started serving them the morning supper. Hua Cheng sipped his tea with Xie Lian sipping his own.
"Your highness how are you feeling now,? Any better?" Hua Cheng was really concerned of Xie Lian.

"Yes... Better than before... But still I feel really different, I have minimal headaches or so." Xie Lian stopped he felt something weird with him. He continued to sip his tea and ate one sweet with it.

"Your highness, once we reach there I'll show you to the best doctors, they treated my mom and it was successful."

Xie Lian just nods. He didn't dare open his mouth, is he having nausea too?

"Mph-!" Xie Lian covered his mouth and got up very fast. Hua Cheng got worried he also got up and rushed towards Xie Lian's side. Xie Lian started rushing towards the bathroom. Hua Cheng followed him from behind and the maids looked at them both in surprise. They didn't know what was wrong with Xie Lian, maybe it's some rare disease unheard of?

Xie Lian released his pressure up his throat in the sink. Xie Lian was patted on the back by Hua Cheng. He coughed and coughed, Hua Cheng brought a glass of water closer to his mouth, Xie Lian took the glass and gulped the whole water down his throat. He washed his face which also teared up with water.

"Gege... Relax... Slowly" Hua Cheng comforted him from back as much as he could Xie Lian started sobbing. Seeing Xie Lian like this Hua Cheng was really worried. He hugged Xie Lian from back. Hua Cheng wanted to give his most to Xie Lian at this moment.

Xie Lian turned around and hugged Hua Cheng back, he really wanted whatever was happening with him to end.

"Gege... Are you better now?"

Xie Lian nods lightly and sobs.
Hua Cheng felt like breaking too. He wanted to treat Xie Lian with every possible herb. He didn't want Xie Lian to look so weak and fragile and most importantly suffer like this.

Hua Cheng brought Xie Lian's face to his and rubbed his tears with his thumb. Xie Lian's face was so dried up, he felt like crying again. Hua Cheng just carried Xie Lian and started walking towards the hall. The maids saw them and were relieved that Xie Lian was still fine.

"We are going to my Parent's residence. Take care of Paradise Manor till we come back."

The maids lowered their heads and crustied and left the hall, Hua Cheng went outside and made Xie Lian sit inside the carriage along with Hua Cheng inside. He commanded the one giving them a ride to start. With a strike they started moving to his Parent's residence.