Chapter 11:🔞The Wedding Night

"The Wedding Night."

Xie Lian was ready for this night. A matron helped him assisting on choice of clothes. He was bathed in rose water tub. Thus its aroma spread all across the room. The head matron guided him for how to serve Hua Cheng. It was new for Xie Lian and he was scared.

He kept looking at the door and then back to his hands which were very cold.

*Door closes*

Xie Lian's heartbeat beats faster than before he could sense hua cheng getting closer and closer every second.

Hua cheng gets closer to him. He stands just some inch away and looks down at Xie Lian. Xie Lian on the other hand was shivering. This was his first time.

"........Gege..." Hua cheng's voice was tender with affection when he called Xie Lian his gege.

"..." Xie Lian didn't know what to respond back. He was full with embarrassment. He really liked how Hua Cheng called him "gege" it made his heart skip a beat.

Hua cheng reached out to Xie Lian's veil. He pulled it up revealing Xie Lian's face. Xie Lian was looking down the whole time he was too embarrassed to look Hua Cheng in the eye. Xie Lian was Blushing red.

"Oh... my gege.... I cannot help myself. Even the moon comes shy infront of your delicate beautiful face."

"M..my lord." Xie Lian got the courage to speak.

"San Lang." Hua Cheng requested.

"But my lord.." Xie Lian blushed harder. He never knew he would get to call Hua Cheng by a callsign.

Note: San Lang does mean third son but in mandarin Lang is also a term of endearment as in " husband" or so, Hua Cheng used it as a play of words intentionally or not I am not sure. It is an ancient term to refer to one's lover or son. I will be using it by the lover term ❤️

"We are... Husband and wife now. Call me...San Lang."

"My Lord , I dare not to."

"Why so?.. do you not like me at all?"

"It's not that my lord... It's just.." when Xie Lian was about to finish Hua Cheng cupped his face in his hand. He was on his knees on the floor.

"My Lord..!! Please get up..!" Xie Lian was shocked.

"Then call me 'San Lang'. I want to hear you say it. San Lang's heart has been yearning for it. Gege's melodious voice calling my name ah.. what more I can expect for the best."

Xie Lian was hesitant at first he shook his head sideways as a sign of disapproval but that only made Hua Cheng more anxious. Hua Cheng looked Xie Lian at the eyes. Xie Lian too was looking at Hua Cheng's eye. Both stayed like that for a moment.

"My Gege." Hua cheng rubbed Xie Lian's cheek with his thumb. Sudden sensation startled Xie Lian. He spaces his lips.

"San Lang.." Xie Lian's soft voice made Hua Cheng excited. He couldn't wait more.

"San Lang please get up now... I don't want you to be on your knees."

Hua cheng gets up slowly and sits beside Xie Lian. Xie Lian looks at Hua Cheng's side.