no.27

'Give me it all'

⭒⭒♔⭒⭒

Xanthon

After Candelaria called us her parents it kinda confirmed we're a family. So we had the baby talk and we're gonna try for one. He was planning on quitting basketball to have more free time and hopefully get another job. Since he worked weekend nights at a truck stop. And usually after practice picked up shifts at Casa de gordita cominda. I wanted a job to at least to save up before I get pregnant but he doesn't want me stressing. I know it can get in the way of the baby making process too. So I decided not too but I felt a little use less. So instead I've just been helping as much as possible with all the kids and his lazy mom. I sent the kids to school, bought the groceries for the week and cleaned the house. But I was forgetting something.

Oh shit me and Vicente had school too! I ran to the room seeing the alpha sound asleep. He never woke unless I woke him that's why the kids used to go to school late. I couldn't wake him today tho I didn't have the heart. I kept him up last night trying to make us a baby so he should get to rest. I yawned walking over to the bed and laying myself down next to him. I didn't notice how tired I was. His arms immediately forced me into a cuddle the way I like. Snuggling into my husband's arms I quickly fell asleep.

⭒⭒♕⭒⭒

Giancarlo

"Uuh Giancarlo daddy" Sergio moaned into the mic.

"Uuh Giancarlo chock me daddy" Jimmy said this time. They tried to get me angry. "I bet your boyfriend's the one chocking you huh."

"Oww yeah I bet your actually an omega." Sergio went along with the joke. I tsked a bit but not because the idiots. I got shot but they thought they got me.

"Oh so the great big mean and scary Giancarlo is actually a breedable sub." Jimmy chuckled. "I don't know about you Serg but I'm tryna meet up now."

"Yeah I'm tryna hit that Gianussy too bruh." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm about to report y'all for sexual harassment." I said trying to shut them up Jimmy tsked.

"Carlo you know your tryna take my Jimmy Jr don't play baby boy." They both broke out laughing.

"Bruh you come to mine talking about some Gianussy shit and i'mma beat your ass." I joked sounding hella serious.

"Your toxic masculinity is showing baby doll." Sergio said literally stabbing me in the back. I groaned responding and going on the hunt for his ass.

"I'll show you some real toxic masculinity shit bitch." I ran up shooting him with the pistol. Not knowing Jimmy was on back of me I got my brain blowed.

"Nah take that Jimmy Jr." I blushed now going to shot that mother fucker in his micro Jimmy Jr.

"If you don't get your tiny dick energy out my way fool." I huffed finding and shooting him. It didn't take long for Sergio to try something but this time I turned getting myself a headshot. "Hah bitch you'll can both suck my rock."

"Wanna report him for sexual harassment?" Jimmy said

"Yeah this guy's been bugging me all week." I tsked as the two joked laughing with each other.

"Y'all bitches" I laughed taking out my knife to stab Sergio. Who screamed into his mic as my door opened.

"FUCK YOU!" He screamed had just lost his good gun due to it. I picked that bitch up laughing. "Get him for me Jimbo put the ones on this bitch." I chuckled a bit running from Jimmy as he got on my ass.

"What are y'all boyfriend's?" I joked

"No but I might suck his dick if he gets you." Sergio joked making us laugh.

"But like for real for real." Jimmy's sped ass asked stop running after me. I was gonna stab him but I couldn't stop laughing. Feeling a tap on my shoulder I turned to see Dom. I didn't even know he was over. I took off my headphones. Stabbing goofy ass Jimmy once more who bitched. But I couldn't hear headphones off for my baby. I put the controller down.

"Hey baby when you get here?" I pulled him to my lap.

"Not to long ago I was gonna come up sooner but I was helping your dad with dinner. He told me to get your loud ass in check." He giggled all cute as I glared a bit. I couldn't stay even with a fake mad face kinda smiling.

"Oh yeah put me in check then. You can't you wouldn't." I chuckled a bit teasing the omega who just giggled smacking my chest. He was flustered adorably.

"Oh shut up your mean." He pouted all cute and playful.

"Want me to get off the game?" I asked he kinda shock his head.

"I want to learn to play." He said making me smile.

"You don't know?" I said surprised with my eyebrow raised. He blushed smacking my chest embarrassed.

"No I've never had a playstation or Xbox whatever it is." He pouted.

"Fine I'll teach you" I put him up making him gasp as I put him on the bed. I bring my chair next to the gaming one plugging in Hugo's remote. I used to play with the kids but they be disrespecting my remotes. "I'll be back. My boyfriend's gonna play with us." I cut out before they could talk logging his remote in. I sat in my other chair letting him have the gaming one. "Come here baby" I called him over patting the seat. He sat as I signed him into Hugo's account. He had all the upgrades on weapons thanks to me. Everytime he wanted something I won it for him or he'd cry. I got Dom an easy loud out to use. Then myself requesting to join again as I set up his mic.

"Is your boyfriend made up because ain't no one joined with you?" Sergio said making them both laugh as I joined Dom in rolling my eyes.

"Shut up dude" I gritted since now Dom was able to hear them.

"Hi" Dom greeted sweetly making both go silent for a bit.

"Um hey" Jimmy greeted awkwardly

"Hey we didn't believe you existed." Sergio said making me blush. Bro really thinks he's funny. I hated that Dom giggled making me snap my head to him.

"Of course I'm real stupid." Dom said cutely making me smile a bit.

"Well good cause now we can play two v two. Me and Serg against the couple." I nodded even though I'll probably lose.

"Kay but imma be snipping mother fuckers." Sergio tsked at that hating when I snip.

"No that's no fair" He whined.

"So this is my boyfriend's first time playing. Is that fair?" Sergio throw a bit of a fit huffing.

"Fineee" He whined as we loaded into the game.