no.36

'Passionate sex and lies'

⭒⭒◮⭒⭒

Travis

"What do you mean? Look through that shit go ahead the passwords your fucking birthday." I threw the phone on the bed. He just pulled the blanket over himself covering his body as he began to cry. Little fucking cry baby. I got on the bed hugging the omega from behind. As I took the blanket from his face.

"Go away you whore" He whined trying to pull the blanket from my hands. I chuckled at that making him huff as he turned to me in my arms.

"Brat don't call me a hoe." I nuzzled into his neck aggressively as I squeezed him tightly in my arms. He giggled trying to push away with his arms stuck in my grip.

"Stop your like a big stinky dog." He giggled out just so adorable.

"Stinky bruh you was just cuddling with me till you wanted to be all jealous." He giggled as I kissed on his neck sloppy. He tried to struggle but I could tell just playfully. Loving the attention my little fucking brat.

"So doesn't make your any less stinky you little ugly." He giggled cutely at his mean self and I smiled at his cuteness.

"Wasn't ugly when I was dicking you down." He giggled covering my mouth embarrassedly.

"Your a freak" I chuckled at his words.

"Oh I'll show you a freak." I pulled the blanket away picking up his shirt as I tickled him. Going to his belly and bowling raspberries on his stomach. It was hilarious making him laugh harder as he struggled in my grip.

⭒⭒⚄⭒⭒

Ivan

Me and Gustavo had just gotten high with Jose. Leaving his house Gus bragged about sleeping with Viviana his sister. Who I always thought was annoying. I couldn't help but be a little jealous. I know it's stupid I mean we always talk like this so I hate that I do still.

"But anyway I was talking to that Zoey girl. She's like in love with you man. Why ain't you fucking with her anymore?" I shrugged even though I know what I did. I ruined that even though it would have never worked in the long run.

"She's just not what I want." He hummed to that nodding.

"Oh really so what do you want? Thicker? Cuter? Or like alpha?" I blushed as he said alpha. For a split second thinking he figured out my feelings. That's impossible thought brain only we know that I reminded calming down.

"Yeah an alpha" I chuckled hoping he'd think it's a joke. A little part of me hoping he'd know what I meant. Even though there's no way he'd react calmly to that. He threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh so you like dominant girls I see. Didn't expect that from you Ivan always thought you where into the bitchy type." I blushed at his closeness chuckling.

"Well I'm fine with omeg-" He cut me off.

"But that's not what you want bro. You should go for what you want." For a second I let myself get lost in his words. Like if he was telling me what I wanted he did. But that could never be. 

"You think so?" I asked blushing.

"Yeah dude for sure" He looked up removing his arm kinda making me sigh. "Oww I know what I want" I looked up immediately at those words. "Some tacos let's go." I sighed nodding along as we made our way to his favorite.