no.45

'Till death do we part’

⭒⭒♛⭒⭒

Dominenico

I was surprised by Ivan's words. After he made me feel like we're friends. After he told me Giancarlo loves me. It was hard to look at the alpha on the floor covered in dirt. A part of me wanted to strangle him but help him up at the same time. I want to tell him I still love him but that's just weak. I should say strong figure out if he doesn't love me. Because if he was just planning to leave me was our whole relationship a lie.

"We're leaving fuck this." Travis said him and Dylan walking to the door. Dylan immediately looked at me with petty as he hugged me. I hugged back loving how our pregnancy hormones tried to comfort each other.

"Take care okay baby" I nodded to his words letting him walk off as I whipped my tear. Shoving my ultrasound pictures in my pocket. Felipe, Xan, Zackery and Vicente immediately went to me.

"We didn't know he was doing this baby, we're sorry." Xan said holding me. I immediately felt safe in my best friends arms crying in his chest. "Come on you can spend the night at my house. Felipe is spending the night too." I wanted to say yes but I couldn't. As my alpha got helped to the table by Ivan. I need to be with him tonight I can't leave him depressed all night. I need to hear him explain this to me. Explain why I was just some kinda game and if he really wants to be apart of this family. I need to know if he's the man I'm in love with the man I made this baby with and set to start my future with. If not I'll be all alone watching our child by myself.

"I have to take him home." I shock my head whipping my tears.

"Fuck him" Felipe said making me whimper.

"Yeah Vicente and Zackery can take him." The alpha's nodded to that but I know we need this. I do at least.

"I need to talk to him alone." Xan shock his head caressing my face.

"No sweetie I don't want you to get hurt." I sniffled some tears.

"I won't Xan, I'll I'll leave him if he does." I whispered even though it just made my chest heavy. I hate thinking about it but if he isn't genuine I'll have to be a single mom.

"Okay you can call me anytime okay. Tonight any night call me if you want me to pick you up okay." I nodded as him, Zackery and Felipe all embraced me.

"Take care love we'll check up in the morning. And call me too okay I'll do anything for you." I nodded at Felipe as they pulled away. Watching them leave I tried to smile waving.

⭒⭒⚄⭒⭒

Ivan

I couldn't stand seeing Giancarlo so depressed. If you never seen them cry, laugh or smile you start to assume they don't have emotions. But then this happens and you see them sob like a child. And all of a sudden it's to much emotion. I was surprised to see Dom still here. I tried to talk but couldn't looking at the always happy and smiley omega with puffy eyes and red cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He asked GC making him looked up. He thought he was tripping grabbing the omega's waist. Crying on his waistband as he pulled the omega close. The sweet omega rubbed his scalp comfortably.

"Please Dom don't leave me." He cried like a child making Gustavo chuckle as he grabbed one of Dylan's yummy pizza bites. He makes the best snacks. "I love you and our child and I fucked up with that bet I'm not gonna lie to you but but.." He ranted on the verge of tears again.