no.52

'all mines'

⭒⭒♕⭒⭒

Giancarlo

"Mm try this shit baby." I said humming at the taste. It was some good Alfredo pasta and I know he loves this shit. Last time my mom made some he matched me on plates. And ate the rest of my fourth. Usually he'd call me a fat ass but since he's been pregnant I just love how we can grub together. Even while he's helping me job search we are snacking.

"I don't know I think I ate enough." He said literally eye banging my food all watering at the mouth and shit.

"Eat some goddamn pasta." I said getting a spoon full as I place it to him. He didn't even think about it taking that shit whole. I nodded proudly as he hummed at the taste. "It's good right?" He nodded chewing cutely with his eyes closed.

"So good" He said once he was done. "Another bite?" He said batting his eyes adorably. I nodded smiling at the cutie. I was surprised he didn't say yes right away the first time. But happy he liked it and asked for more.

⭒⭒♔⭒⭒

Xanthon

Giancarlo was doing a great job at keeping my bestie fed. So I was happy I didn't even have to get him on it.

"So how's the job search dude?" Vicente asked GC as he sipped on his drink.

"Good bro I think I'mma get this job at waffle house." I smiled proud.

"That's great" I said.

"Yeah he's been going to so many interviews. Trying so hard to find a job I'm so proud." Dom cheered cutely hugging his arm to his chest. Giancarlo blushed at the cheery omega. And it made me so happy they're argument didn't turn into a full blown break up.

⭒⭒❂⭒⭒

Zackery

I wasn't sure how to comfort Felipe. He seemed calmer but i could feel his anxiety. His fear. Of what i don't know but I wanted to at least try and talk about it. I know he isn't my omega but apart of me doesn't believe that. Apart of me already wanted to claim him as mine and take what or who ever made him feel that way and beat they're ass. This didn't feel like a friendship at all. But I'd never tell him that. Risk him becoming uncomfortable with me. Or destroying our friendship. Plus I'm the only guy that gets to touch him. Period. I already told him I did't like him going around with anyone else even if I am just his bestie. Which he agreed to and made me promise not too as well. I had been scared to lose our relationship too recently. After what happened with Travis and GC drunk asses. I made a bet too with Travis about Felipe. Knowing if Travis got mad at me he could possible destroy my relationship with my best friend and crush didn't sit right with me. I know he did it because what Carlo said about Dylan. And I actually love Dyl and would never slut shame him. Even if he is a little messy. It could still happen. Like what if I get drunk and say something dumb. Will he do me like that? 

"What wrong handsome?" Felipe asked cutely as he crawled into my lap. He looks beautiful in his matching outfit. His leggings and skirt complementing his light brown thighs beautifully. I know he wanted me to beg to get him undressed. I know he climbing up on me and sitting on my lap to get a reaction. But this time I was gonna fight hard not to be horny. Wanting to talk about what had my baby down. 

"Let's talk about you" As soon as I said that he groaned. Trying to climb out of my lap as i held his waist chuckling. "No no no we're gonna talk" He rolled his eyes crossing his arms.