11.

*Winter

We were both shocked at what just happened.

"Fuck!!" I heard her say
"Look, Winter. I'm sor—..."

I don't know what took ova me. Before she could finish that sentence and apology, I grabbed her face and pulled her back into another kiss. It started slow. I felt her tongue run against my bottom lip. I opened my lips a bit and her tongue slid into my mouth. I moaned at the taste of her tongue.

I wrapped my arm around her neck hoping she got the memo. And that she did. She leaned down and picked me up without breaking the kiss. The kiss became hungrier as I pulled her face closer. She felt myself being laid down and she pulled away. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me. She leaned down and started sucking on my neck. I threw my head back to give her more access. I put my hand behind her head as her hand went into my shorts squeezing my ass. I bit my lip enjoying every bit of it.

She kissed my chest down to between my breast. She pulled the top of my shirt down and my breast pop out. She groaned at the sight. I watched her as her eyes lit up.

I grabbed her hand and put them on my breast. She looked up at me and I nodded. She lifted and kissed me as she squeezed my breast. I moaned softly in her mouth. Her fingers ran over my nipples as I melted on the counter. My breast has never been this sensitive before. I was melting just by them being touched.

She pulled away as I sucked on her bottom lip. She cupped my breast as she eyed them. Her mouth opened and she took my right nipple into her mouth. A moan slipped out as I got even wetter than I was before. Her tongue repeatedly ran ova my nipple as she pinched the left nipple.

"Bite me please..." I moaned softly and desperately

She sucked my nipple hard before she plopped it out of her mouth. She smirked at me before taking my left nipple into her mouth as she rubbed the right one. She bit down on my nipple and my back arched as a gasp left my mouth. I was squirming under her tryna get some type of friction.

"Be still..." she said

"I can't..." I moaned as she rubbed my nipples

She pinched both of them.

"Oh my god..." I moaned

I couldn't stop myself from squirming. I wanted to be touched so badly.

She pinched them harder and I stopped moving. My legs started to shake as I moaned.

She came up to my ear.

"You doing good Pretty Lady..." she said in my ear

I don't know why but what she said turned me on even more.

She kissed a spot behind my ear and my body reacted in a way it never had.

"Oh..." she said
"That's your spot..."

I shook my head cuz I'd never known that to be my spot.

"Let's see then..." she said

She licked that spot and a whimper left my mouth. She kissed it and my lips parted.

"Mmmm..." she said kissing that spot again

"Please..." I said grabbing her

She put my nipples between her fingers and started sucking on that spot.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned squeezing her tighter

She was squeezing my nipples between her fingers.

My body was heating up as my legs started back shaking. Moans were coming uncontrollably. I couldn't keep them down or stop them.

My back arched against her as she continued to suck. She squeezed more on my nipples as my eyes rolled back and I became undone under her.

She licked down my neck before kissing it. She gave my breast one last squeeze before sitting up. My eyes were closed but I felt her looking at me. I felt her grab my waist making my eyes open. She pulled me up by my waist so I could sit up. She pulled my tank top back over my breast all with a smile.

She finally looked at me and I looked away shyly.  She grabbed my face and made me look up at her. She came closer to my face.

"If you wanted me to please you that's all you had to ask..." she said before pecking my lips

She lifted and somebody knocked on the door. Making me jump and her look towards the door. She helped me off the counter and we went to the door.

"Who is it??" I asked

"Rod. I was called to help the mail truck..." I heard

"Go clean yourself up, I'll get it..." she said looking at me

I nodded before walking upstairs. I cleaned myself and headed back down. I stood at the door as they got the truck started. They were talking as they made it back up the driveway. They both looked at me.

"Thank you for coming..." I said with a small smile

"You're welcome..." he said

"How much do I owe you??" I asked grabbing my purse off the hook

"It'll be 35..." he said

"I got it..." Kassidy said pulling out her wallet

I took her wallet from her and pulled mine out. I pulled out a 50 dollar bill. I gave it to him.

"Keep the change for the trouble..." I said

He smiled and thanked me.

He walked off leaving us.

"Really??" She asked looking at me

"I had it..." I said giving her the wallet back

"I should get going so I can head home..." she said

"Yeah..." I said

"I'll see you later??" She asked

"Yes..." I said nodding with a small smile

"Good..." she said smiling
"Here..."

She handed me a piece of paper and kissed my forehead. I watched her walk away, get into the truck, and leave. I watched the truck until I couldn't see the lights.

I bit my lips as I went into the house. I closed the door and locked it. I looked at the paper and opened it up. I turned it around and saw writing.

Tonight was definitely something Pretty Lady. I would definitely like to do it again, if that's what you want. 886-701-3478 is my number. Use it as you wish. I'll be waiting to hear from you.