USJ Attack P.t 2

Y/N's POV

The boy with white hair turned to the black and purple figure that possessed a teleportation quirk.

Boy : Kurogiri, don't you think this boy's quirk is similar to that of Nana Shimura.

Kurogiri: Yes master Shigaraki, what should we do with him.

The boy called Shigaraki turned to me and chuckled.

Shigaraki : Well he did ruin our plans, so I guess we'll have to kill him just like the others.

Shigaraki then grabbed my hair and smashed my face into the ground causing me to groan in pain.

Damnit, I had to do something to defeat him so I tried lifting my arms but as soon as I did, the Nomu sat on my back which guaranteed that I would be staying on the ground.

Helplessness, I hadn't experienced that feeling in a while.

I was helpless until I met Nana, who bestowed the power of One For All to me, allowing me to pursue my dream of becoming a hero.

It's all thanks to her.

At that moment a blast of spiky Ice knocked the Nomu off my back allowing me to get up.

I turned to see the person who came to my aid and recognized him to be Shoto Todoroki who was the No.2 hero Endeavors son.

Shoto : Are you alright

Y/N : Yeah, thanks alot for the help.

Shigaraki began to itch his body vigorously before furiously charging at me and Shoto but then suddenly a wave of explosion attacks prevented him from doing so.

I recognized that quirk from anywhere.

Bakugo : I hope you don't plan in dying just yet Y/N!! We still need to have a rematch.

I rolled my eyes at Bakugo's statement but I was still grateful for his and Shoto's help.

A moment later the Nomu got up on its feet.

Shigaraki: Destroy them Nomu!!!

The Nomu began charging at us angrily and it almost seemed animal-like.

Bakugo turned to me and Shoto before smirking.

Bakugo : You two better not slow me down.

All three of us, me, Bakugo and Shoto attacked the Nomu at once.

Shoto used his ice quirk to try and attack the Nomu again but it didn't work, since this time he didn't catch it off guard.

Bakugo used his explosion quirk on its eyes and exposed brain to try and do some significant damage but that didn't work either.

In anger, The Nomu grabbed Bakugo by his waist and threw him into Shoto, sending the both of them flying backwards.

I knew I had to help but I wouldn't be of much use since my body isn't completely ready for One For All.

I then looked at the arm I used with One For All to attack the Nomu for the first time and noticed my arm wasn't as bruised as it was supposed to be.

I didn't understand this but I knew this was a good thing for me.

I charged towards the Nomu and managed to land an uppercut and a jab on it's body, right before it took a hold of both my hands and tried to crush it with his.

I obviously wasn't going to allow this to happen so with the power of One For All I managed to try and do the same but at this rate we would both be stuck in the same position for a long time.

The Nomu realized this before I did and head butted my face which sent me staggering backwards in pain.

It didn't give me a chance to recover and jabbed me across the battlefield.

Shigaraki's itching slowly came to a stop before he looked over the battlefield.

Shigaraki: Its over for you wannabe hero!! We've already won.

Bakugo : Damn you bastard!!

At that moment, the entrance wall burst open as none other than Nana Shimura, The Mighty Heroine walked inside, putting an abrupt stop to everyone's actions.

Class 1A immediately began to celebrate as they realized that hope had arrived.

Nana : Fear not, I AM HERE!!