Final Showdown

Shoto's POV

I watched in awe as Y/N began to take on All For One.

Currently, the news networks were using cutting edge techno orbs that are recording the fight with Y/N and the symbol of fear.

Mineta then pulled out a phone with a cracked screen to show us online videos of people in multiple countries, cheering Y/N on.

The whole world was watching him.

He really has broken through his limits and become a great hero, we need to cheer him on to.

Shoto : GO Y/N!!!!

Momo : YOU GOT THIS L/N!!

Bakugo : COME ON DAMN NERD!! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

Iida : SHOW HIM THE HERO YOU ARE Y/N!!!

Soon every UA student and pro hero present at the scene began to cheer Y/N on.

I smiled as I noticed that Mighty Heroine finally regained consciousness.

I may be sad that my father is dead, but I'm glad that Mighty Heroine is alive.

Y/N's POV

I landed a powerful punch on All For One's jaw that sent him flying back as the UA students and pro heroes began to cheer me on.

They're all counting on me, I need to win this.

All For One then used one of his quirks to create more than a thousand clones of himself that were all ready to use Shigaraki's decay quirk.

AFO : Let's see if you survive this Y/N L/N.

Just as the symbol of fear and his clones motioned to touch the ground with their hands, All For One fell to his knees in pain.

AFO : GRRHHHhh!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

Soon, his skin began to shatter as all his clones disappeared.

I smirked once I realized what was happening.

Y/N : All the quirks in the world, they're just too powerful for your body to handle aren't they.

AFO ( in pain) : Then I'll just use Eri's rewind quirk to rewind my body to a time--

All For One was cut short by more of his body decaying right before he could use the rewind quirk.

Wait a minute, why did his clones disappear, unless...

Y/N : But there's something else too, the quirks are way too much to be held in such a small container, even if you probably already strengthened your body, the quirks inside of you are destroying one another and your body.

AFO : DAMNIT!!!! IF I CAN'T RULE THE WORLD, I'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU DIE WITH ME!!!

Y/N : As long as you're defeated, I wouldn't mind if it cost me my life.

I then sprinted towards All For One so fast that I left (f/c) after images right before I landed a punch so powerful that it created a temporary blinding light.

As I did this, Nighteye's words began to cloud my mind.

However in the second future I saw, Y/N does defeat All For One, but at the cost of his own life.

So far Nighteye's prediction about the 2nd future he saw was proving to be true, but if that's the case then will I die today?

Just as this thought played on repeat in my mind, All For One managed to send me staggering back with a powerful punch.

AFO : I'll make you pay L/N!!!

I sighed as I began to charge up myself with the strengthened power of One For All as my whole body lit up in a (f/c) glow.

Y/N : THIS ENDS HERE AND NOW!!!

Next, I sent an air pressure attack so powerful that (f/c) electricity crackled in it's path.

The attack was powerful enough to knock All For One off his feet and cause a huge explosion that broke the battlefield even further.

Much to my surprise, I heard a familiar voice cheer me on at that moment.

She's back, she's alive.

Nana : COME ON Y/N!! YOU GOT THIS!!

I looked at Nana with a grin on my face as I was more than delighted that she was alive, but I had to focus on the fight at hand.

I sent blow after crushing blow onto All For One, all which caused major shockwaves and destruction around us.

AFO : DAMN YOU!! I'LL FINISH YOU OFF!!

All For One created a massive energy blast that was the size of Gigantomachia and fired it in my direction.

Once it came close enough to me, I held the gigantic blast in place effortlessy with my hand.

Y/N : Is that the best you can do, I'm disappointed.

With a flick of my finger I sent the energy blast back at All For One which created a huge explosion followed by a bright and blinding light.

Once the dust cleared, the symbol of fear stood heavily injured on the battlefield with an angry facial expression.

Y/N : What's wrong, lost your smile?

I sprinted towards the enemy and landed two powerful jabs onto his chest and face which alone shook the ground beneath us.

All For One tried countering the attack by doing the same but I dodged his attacks and sent him flying with a mighty headbutt.

This caused him to land painfully on the ground as I readied myself for one final attack.

Y/N : Goodbye All For One.

I charged right at the symbol of fear and motioned to land one final kick to his body.

This is it, my whole life has been leading up to this moment.

I've come a long way, from starting out as a quirkless fanboy to becoming the Mighty Heroine's successor and taking on All For One.

This is it, my final smash.

Y/N : DETROIT SMASH!!!!!

With incredible speed I landed a kick so powerful that it created a massive (f/c) explosion that could be seen from cities away.

As the dust cleared, All For One fell to his knees defeated as his body began to fall apart.

AFO : You really are different from the others...Y/N L/N.

The symbol of fear finally broke apart and faded into dust.

Is it over, I've finally won.

As this happened, I began to remember Yoichi's words from earlier.

If you win this fight against All For One, One For All will cease to exist since it will have completed it's purpose.

I sighed as One For All began to fade from my body.

Goodbye One For All.