New Mission

Y/N's POV

I met up with Endeavor and Hawks who were currently standing on an abandoned building.

They both explained to me that they had a new mission for me that involved me rescuing a girl named Eri from a Yakuza criminal named Chisaki who was exploiting her quirk to create quirk erasing bullets.

Hawks also mentioned how Chisaki's hideout was guarded by the terrorist group named Humarise who believed that quirks are a disease and should be vanquished.

It made sense that they would be interested in Chisaki's quirk erasing bullets.

I looked back at Hawks and Endeavor who seemed concerned about me.

Y/N : Before I leave, do me one favor, leave Nana out of this.

Endeavor : But Y/N, she's your mentor--

Y/N : --Was my mentor.

I took off into the sky without caring about Hawks and Endeavor's reaction.

My main focus right now was on the mission and saving this girl named Eri.

After I arrived near Chisaki's hideout I was immediately attacked by a swarm of Humarise followers who I all took out within a couple of seconds.

I made my way into the building in front of me and noticed that it was empty and desolate.

Suddenly a blue-skinned man who I was informed by Hawks and Endeavor to be Flect Turn who walked down a stairway.

Flect Turn : I shall not allow you to ruin our plans of world salvation.

I slowly began to walk to Flect Turn in irritation.

Y/N : Get out of my way now.

Flect Turn scoffed at my statement which angered him.

Flect Turn: Who the hell do you think you are!

I landed a powerful blow on Flect Turn, only for the attack to be reflected onto me which caused me great pain.

Y/N : So is that you're quirk, reflection.

Flect Turn smirked before responding.

Flect Turn: Yes it is, any attack you try to land on me will be reflected back onto you.

I got up on my feet knowing what I had to do next.

Y/N : Fine then, I guess I'll just use 100% from the get go.

My hair lit up in a (f/c) glow as lightning circulated around my injured body.

I charged forwards and landed two powerful jabs which shattering the ground beneath us.

Unfortunately, the attack reflected back to me but it still sent Flect Turn back a few inches which meant that my plan was working.

His quirk had to have a limit.

I tried punching Flect Turn with both my fists but he caught my punches causing a shockwave.

Flect Turn: Why the hell do you try so hard!!

Y/N : I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION!!

I landed a powerful kick on his jaw which reflected back onto me.

I fell to the ground in pain before I got back up.

Playtime's over.

I felt One For All course through my veins once more as I began sending powerful blows after blows onto Flect Turn.

Soon, I started moving so fast I was at 3 places at once while jabbing the enemy at hand continuously.

I noticed Flect Turn begin to be pushed back.

I just needed to try harder.

I charged towards him and landed one of my strongest leg kicks which surpassed the limits of his quirk and sent him flying.

This massive shockwave also caused significant destruction around us.

I looked over at Flect Turn and noticed that he was out cold.

I then made my way downstairs which led me to an underground tunnel.

I was ready to face off against Chisaki but all I could think about was how Nana was doing after our last encounter.