Reunion

Y/N's POV

A day had passed since I had returned to UA and I was currently sitting in the lounge of the boys dorm.

The day had been quite boring, so after catching up with some of my friends, I just sat on the couch and began to watch TV.

A while after this, Nana had arrived and requested to meet me in her office which I immediately agreed to.

I was happy to see her again since every part of my being ached to be with her.

Nana : Hey Y/N, long time no see.

As soon as Nana said this I hugged her immediately.

Y/N : Nana, I'm sorry for what I said and did--

Nana : It's alright Y/N, I understand why you did what you did, apology accepted.

I looked up to see a wide smile present on Nana's face which made me happy.

Nana : Just don't make the same mistake I did with Tenko and Hana by pushing them away. 

I sighed as I realized I did exactly this and nearly went on a path of darkness.

Y/N : Yeah, I'll try not to.

Nana then pulled me closer to her and placed a gentle but deep kiss on my lips.

Once I slowly broke away from the kiss I hung my head down in shame.

Y/N : You know, sometimes I don't even know if I deserve you, you're kind, honest, brave and very forgiving.

Nana placed her hands on my shoulders before responding.

Nana : Y/N, I need you, that's how important you are to me.

After she said this, our lips both intertwined in another deep kiss which I felt to be absolute bliss.

Unfortunately, our reunion was cut short when Aizawa stormed into Nana's office while we were kissing.

Once this happened, Nana and I immediately broke away from each other and looked at Aizawa shocked.

Y/N : Wait Aizawa, I can explain--

Aizawa: --I already figured it out a while ago.

Nana's eyes widened with shock at Aizawa's statement.

Aizawa: I've seen the way you two act around each other and how you treat one another.

Crap, if he tells principal Nezu about this, Nana is definitely getting fired.

Aizawa: But there's something... special about your interactions with each other, so much so that I'm convinced your feelings for each other are genuine and that Nana isn't some crazed pedophile.

Nana : So does that mean--

Aizawa: --Your secret is safe with me, there's no need to worry about your relationship being made known to anyone.

I bowed my upper body in front of Aizawa in respect.

Y/N : Thank you Mr Aizawa.

Nana sighed in relief as she too thanked Aizawa.

Aizawa: But there's something else I wanted to tell you guys, the real reason why I came here today in the first place.

Nana : What is it?

Aizawa clenched his fists before responding.

Was the news he wanted to inform us about really that bad.

Aizawa: It brings me great dismay to tell you this, but it's All For One, he's escaped.

What the hell, this was bad news, really bad news.