Three

This woman don't know how degrading the sex-trap is?

Jennie subconsciously cover her breast feeling too exposed from Jisoo's abrupt offer, she felt hot to her face also twitching in annoyance with this woman in front of her, who were just casually smiling from ear to ear like she was just offering a candy and being nice.

" We have talked it over, I am just your wife.. " Jennie throw her a glare, hissing. " A baby means a higher price. "

Jisoo pushed herself off the bar stool and took a step forward near Jennie, she lift a hand, gently caressing a lone cheek on her wife's face while smiling contently. " You can buy anything you want with the card I gave you. "

" Well, if you get me pregnant, I will keep it.. " Jennie comfortably lean in Jisoo, again, shifting to put her weight on Jisoo, as her wife already snake an arm across her lower back to hold her firmly " But what if, I don't want it, then? Abortion hurts! "

Jennie lean in more closely, her lips almost touching Jisoo's, more like teasing the raven. Jisoo just hummed enjoying the playfulness Jennie were doing.

" My sister invited me to dinner, come with me. "

Just as that, Jennie's mood suddenly dropped. She quickly turned her back to Jisoo and tried to soothed her voice like nothing was wrong.

" I'll go up to get change then "

If Jisoo noticed her sudden change of mood, she was doing great acting like she doesn't.

30 minutes later..

Jisoo drank the last of her wine, as just she saw Jennie walking down the stairs. Wearing an elegant but simple velvety colored dress hugging her curves perfectly, cleavage glimpsing to the world like a vixen trying to seduce everyone that'll dare to stare.

Jennie slowly walk her way to Jisoo, pushing her hair back attractively, letting the small curl at the end bounce as she walks. This small action made Jisoo gulped painfully. Looking at her wife, Jennie really is damn beautiful in anyway. Damn!

Without even taking her eyes off Jennie, she placed her empty glass back to the bar stool carefully, and once her wife were within her reach, she pulled Jennie closer to her more aggresively than she expected to herself, holding her waist and pull against her.

As their body collided, the softness of Jennie's breast were pressed against her hard chest.

Jennie, having this effect on her wife doesn't really that surprised anymore. Both of them smiling devilishly.

" Oh, now I don't wanna go.. " Jisoo whispered her voice became huskier than it already was. She doesn't give Jennie time to even react and crushed their lips into a heated session of lip locking.

As they devour each others lips, Jisoo managed to get Jennie leaned against the bar stool, preventing her to fall backwards. Jennie on the other hand, snaked her hands across Jisoo's shoulder, placing one to her nape, pulling Jisoo to hardened the kiss.

And after a minute, they both pulled back, letting themselves to breath heavily, looking at each other intensely.

But Jennie have other idea, since her wife got captivated by her now, " Well, it's alright for me.. "

Jennie whispered back, her lips so close to Jisoo's, eyes to eyes, with a small teasing smile on her face, one of her hand slides seductively from Jisoo's nape to her collarbone, tracing a devil finger absentmindedly in there, silently wishing Jisoo to say no to her sister and don't go anymore.

" The problem is, your sister would think you don't show up because of me. "

' Please say, you don't wanna go! '

Jisoo just looked at her silently. She wasn't saying anything, but when Jennie put her hand back to massage Jisoo's nape. If Jisoo already have a dark brown eyes, well it became more darker. She pulled Jennie more closer to her as she lift one of Jennie's legs to squeezed her own between soft legs, causing Jennie's dress to raise up.

Jennie can feel Jisoo's enormous cock, poking right where she wanted it to put. Jisoo were being drunken with Jennie's sweet seductive smell. Ravaging Jennie's neck, pinning her to the stool behind her. She kissed, nipped and bite Jennie's neck deliciously that her wife couldn't resist but to moan lewdly.

Jennie's dress's straps loosen by the stimulation Jisoo was doing to her, but she wasn't one to complain. Though in the midst of this dunken haven..

RING! RING!

" Hmmm ~ The.. Th-the phone ~ " Jennie moaned

Jisoo don't wanna stop, but as her wife tapped on her, she hesitantly withdraw, picking the phone up. Looking at the caller, but doesn't move any further away from Jennie.

Jennie though heated by her wife's assaults, said " Answer it "

Jisoo looked at her before answering the call, still keeping her position " Yes? "

" I'll be there in half an hour "

" Yes "

" Alright! "

Once Jisoo put the phone off, she smirked before touching Jennie's cheek caressing it gently while looking at her eyes. " Guess we have to wait till we come back "

Sighing loudly, Jennie rolled her eyes at her before pushing her wife away gently, fixing her dress and walk passed Jisoo.