Forty-Eight

BEEEEEEEP!!

The blaring from the other car made Jennie looked up, her eyes widened as a car approching hers too fast. But before she could even do anything, it already hit her hard.

' Jennie. '

' Jennie! '

She doesn't know what was happening, her head is heavy and she can't open her eyes. She felt tired and just wanna rest. But there was a distant voice that calling her name.

' Don't worry. I'll take you to the hospital. You'll be fine. '

Warm voice.

It's mixed with fear and worries.

But somehow it makes me relaxed.

---------------------------------------

A glimpse of the terrible event that happened to her the night she was raped by an unknown person, made her eyes popped open with tears continously run down her face.

Exhaling painfully, she was about to wipe it, when a soft hand suddenly hold her wrist making her jumpy and looked up.

" What makes you so sad? " Taehyung looked down at her, running a thumb in her wrist gently. " In this world. Nobody can really hurt anyone rather than themselves. So be good to yourself, okay? "

Kim Taehyung.

I am in a hospital?

" Are you really awake now? The doctor said, you'd wake up this morning. " The young man place a hand in her forehead. Making her blush from the sudden contact. " Is there any discomfort? Should I call the doctor now? "

Jennie blinked her eyes rapidly. Trying to regain a memory from what happened last night. The car!

" Why are you here? " Jennie asked panicky, she sat up slowly. " The car I crashed last night was- "

" Not mine. I just passed by when it happened. " Taehyung finished for her, as he sit down at the corner of her bed facing her. He smiled assuringly at her. " The car looked familiar. I never thought it would be yours. "

" So, the car I hit. " The brunette started, looking down, she fidgeting her fingers nervously. " Are they alright? "

" Only the car was damaged. I've had both cars sent to the workshop. " He tilted his head, he stood up and walk to the table from the window. " But you have a mild concussion. Fortunately, it's not serious. "

Sighing in relief. Jennie closed her eyes, but still refusing to look up. " Thank you. "

" Not at all. We're friends. " Taehyung said, smiling at her as he pick a box from the table and walk closer to her again. " It's the least I could do, right? "

" Uhm. Please give me your account number so I can returned you the money. " Jennie said, she looked up when a warm box, placed at her hands.

She looked at the musician questioningly. And tried to look inside the box. " Your breakfast. I'll arrange your discharge now. I'll be back when you finish. "

And just that, Jennie was left alone. She slid the cover off and got the delicious smell of a Mushroom Chicken Porridge form the box he gave her.

My favorite!

Jennie smiled and happily started eating. She thought of the gentleman and smiled widely.