Fifty-Eight

Jennie was relieved when she saw Taehyung coming near them. He was smiling and it comforts the brunette, somehow from all the tension near her.

Of course, it wasn't goes unnoticed by the raven behind her. That could only just sighed silently. Even if it annoyed Jisoo to no end, she won't ever, ever denied Jennie whatever it is she needed. So she just kept watching things unfold in front of her. Even if it caused a little pinch in her chest. She doesn't know what was it, but she stood still, for Jennie's sake.

" Jen, still feeling cold? " Taehyung asked, gently removing the black jacket off her, replacing his own white one.

Taehyung looked up, giving it back and smiling gratefully at Jisoo, who looked back at him expressionless. " Thank you for taking care of my companion, Ms. Kim. "

" It's almost time for the concert. " He announces. Placing a hand over Jennie's shoulder as he lead the lady towards the hall. " Mr. and Ms. Kim, I suggest you two join the others inside. "

Both of them looked at Taehyung, one was annoyed by the sublte way he told them to fuck off, and the other was remained stoic even solemnly looking at the way he was holding the brunette.

All of them endure the silent that goes after that, facing each other. Jisoo was first to look away, looking at straight at Jennie. She keep noticing how tense she was ever since she saw her. And it doesn't sit right to her. Silently helping the brunette, out of her misery. She turned around and walked away without saying a word.

Kai gritted his teeth, before sulkily followed Jisoo. He catched up with her and looked at her side profile. " Jisoo, you and Jennie? "

" As you see, " Jisoo doesn't have to answer the incomplete question, but held it off anyway. " Let's talk about it later. "

----------------------------------------

After the main performance of the event. Almost all of the guests was standing at the center of the hall, all important business partners and elegant, well-educated and rich personalities were gathered in front of a small stage when Taehyung stood up, clapping his hands to get their attention.

" Hello, everyone. " The young man, smiled charmingly at the crowed before him before continuing. " I once promised an old friend, if she attends to today's concert, I'll play the piano for her. "

He looked at Jennie, and smiled sweetly, that made her eyes widen. " She does come. And it's time or me to fulfill my promise. "

Taehyung sat down behind the grand piano at the center of the small stage, smiling before pressing the keys of a beautiful song.