Fifty-Seven

From: Irene Bae

Jen, I couldn't give you anything other than sympathy. Good luck!

Jennie sighed in distress, looking at her phone. She couldn't believe what was happening to her right now.

But the small peace she found outside the hall, were short when the next minute, she found Kai approaching her again. " Aren't you cold with bare feet on the grass? "

" You'll easily get sick, if you continue like this. " The silver haired man was about to crouched down to help her with her heels, when she did it herself. Not giving him a chance to get too near her.

Securing her heels at her feet, she stood up, patting her dress, fixing it and face him. " Please, don't bother yourself. "

Kai looked at her sadly, he was grieving the love of his life that he couldn't see anymore in the woman in front of him. " What made you break up with me? And why, did you turn into such a cruel person like now? "

" There is no reason why, " Jennie said. Clutching her purse in front of her with both hands. " I've already told you the answer that you need. "

She was about to went back in, when Kai hold her wrist and forced her to look back at him. She tried to wiggle it out of his grip but he was too persistent. " Jongin! You wanna make me embarrassed again?? "

" Who on earth are you afraid of?? Kim Taehyung or Kim Jisoo?? " Kai looked desperate, he looked like an obsessed man over a woman that does everything to avoid him. And it driving him crazy.

Jennie was wiggling off him hard. She need to get away from him, " It'd none of your business! Let me go! "

She was struggling, when she caught a glimpse of a familiar raven haired woman, standing from not too far, looking silently straight at them and it was enough for her to become desperate to get away from Kai. " I beg of you. Please, let me go. "

" You do have some relationship with, Jisoo, huh? " Kai gritted his teeth. But before he could even continue, a figure came near them. Her presence and intimidating posture was hard to ignore.

Jisoo stared at Kai, coldly. Giving Jennie a chance to retract her wrist off him. " Jongin. A woman is to be loved, don't you know? "

" Jisoo. " Kai clenched his teeth, taking a step forward challengingly towards her. " Do you know Jennie? "

" Jennie? " Jisoo asked, looking at the woman who couldn't make an eye contact with her. " Yes. I do. "

Jennie's eyes widen, both her hands were clutched in front of her. Her head was lowered, she doesn't know if she felt nervous, uncomfortable or afraid by this conversation or just by the presence of the raven alone.

" Feeling cold? " Jisoo asked, looking at Jennie disapprovingly. She shrugged off her suit jacket before walking closer to the brunette that was obviously shaking.

She draped the jacket gently to her shoulder, making sure she was all covered by it. Whispering softly at her, " You know you're fragile. Yet you don't take care of yourself. Does looking pretty, really that important? "

Jennie looked up, but Jisoo isn't looking straight at her. She was busy fixing the jacket to her shoulder, and she couldn't read her wife's expression because of it. But her voice were too soft, it made her relax at the same time terrified.

Jisoo finally looked up, and the thick jacket doesn't give her enough warmth with how cold Jisoo's eyes looked.  The raven walked at her side and drop a hand to her shoulder, slightly rubbing it to produce more warmth for her. " If you get sick, don't expect me to look after you. "

Clutching the jacket closer to her, Jennie bit her lip, consciously. She knew what Jisoo was doing. She's doing it on purpose!