Fifty-One

Kai leaned forward. Tilting his head to the side and looked at her straight in the eye. " I suddenly wanna ask you, how much for a night? "

Jennie's ears stung from heat, she doesn't quiet distinguish whether it was from disgust or from utter hatred. Her hands were shaking and she bit her lip too much it felt like bleeding. The brunette doesn't find any care, she felt numb as the clenching of her jaw continued. " You came here, just to ask me this? "

Kai leaned back, narrowing his eyes as he looked at her. His heart is beating so loud, it pains him looking at Jennie like that. He knew he shouldn't approach her like that, but he was too blinded by his jealousy and rage to care. " You don't even wanna explain it? You're not the Jennie Kim, I once knew. "

" You should have realized that when we first met at the Heaven Night. Or you never knew me well, did you? " Jennie snorted. She was too pissed at him and too tired of his acts. " You asked me like that. Then don't you just wanna ask me whether I find a sugar daddy or not? "

Kai balled his fist in fury. Picking something in his jacket pocket. He lay something between them in the table. Looking at her in hatred. " Jennie Kim. You can find anyone! But why her? "

Jennie's eyes widening in horror. This was the least scenario she could picture how Kai would find out about her and Jisoo. The picture Kai placed at the table between them, was the picture of them in the hospital, when Jisoo brought her for check up due to her ankle. It was the photo that displayed through internet last week.

" Do you know how I felt when I saw this picture? " Kai gritted his teeth in rage. His hands were shaking and he couldn't even look at Jennie in the eye without fearing he will do something he will regret. Barely holding himself from exploding. " And how do I felt when I saw this headline? "

" As you can see, " Jennie sighed in exhaustion. Though she's one hell nervous and scared of what may happen, she need all this to be done. " I'll go out of my way, to seduce rich people. Obviously, Kim Jisoo is rich enough. "

Jennie forced herself to look at him and smiled innocently, hoping she can finish this act as soon as she can, so she can cry her hearts out and can finally rest for the day. " You know, recently I'm dying to design the Emperor Group's Leisure Club. To get to know her, I even purposely threw myself in front of her car. But what a terrible play, I really had my foot twisted. I never thought she would take me to a nearest hospital rather than to throw money at me. You can't imagine how happy I was when she held me in her arms- "

" Enough! " The slam of Kai's fist at the table made Jennie's story cut short. Couldn't be able to held himself, Kai's body was shaking with all he heard from her. This woman in front of him, wasn't the woman he has envisioned to marry. " Don't you know, the relation between her and me? "

Kai looked at her in anger and a bit of hope, maybe still holding to a tiny bit of recognition from him that this woman is the love of his life. But Jennie was all tired and exhausted from all this shits. She need this all to be done. " If I know, so what? Nothing can stop me from getting that design. Or perhaps, I could even become her wife. "

" She's already married, don't you know?? " He exclaimed, he again pound his fist to the table hoping he could release at least a bit of heat from his head.

Jennie looked at him stoically, yet she gave a small sly smile that made him more mad than ever. " Everyone knows that. But many women still wish to have scandals with her. Maybe I would like to be o- "

" Bitch! " Kai shouted at her, standing abruptly from his seat and leaned forward, looking so desperate to her. " You like money?? Huh?? I can give you that! As much as you want! Just please, come back to me? "

Jennie cried internally, she couldn't figure how her heart break more than it already has for years. Leaving him was one thing, but this? She forced herself with all she could not to cry in front of him, watching him like this, kills her. " Sorry, Mr. Kim. I'm just a bitch. How could I deserve you? Besides, can you give me more money than she can? "

PLAK!!

The sinister smile Jennie gave him vanished when suddenly Kai gave her a hard painful slap across the face.