Seven

EMPEROR GROUP'S CONFERENCE ROOM

SILENCE...

" B-boss.. " The trembling at the man's voice were too much not to notice. Well, who wouldn't if you were being watched by the cold and unexpressive face of Kim Jisoo. " Th-this incident.. "

He was interrupted when the whole quite conference room suddenly echoed a sound of a notification ping of a phone. All of them visibly tensed. But then shocked once they looked discreetly at their boss, picking the phone up.

Looking at her phone, the side of Jisoo's lips curled up a little.

Your wife works very hard. As a good wife, shouldn't you give me some support? - Jennie

Yep, quit the job. I'll support you. - Jisoo

Do you have to tell me to quit my job everytime? - Jennie

So, what's up? - Jisoo

I heard that the Emperor Group has a club to design, and your wife happens to be an architect. - Jennie

If you want a backdoor deal, how are you going to repay me? - Jisoo

How about my body? - Jennie

Jisoo was stunned for a moment, looking intently at the conversation she just have with her wife. Miraculously brought a full smile in her lips.

Meanwhile, all the employees looking flustered by watching at their boss smiling unnaturally. Jisoo noticed, she put her phone down without replying to Jennie. Back to her cold demeanor, " Anyone has a plan? "

" B-boss, can you give us one day to figure it out? " Then man from before spoke up, holding a handkerchief, wiping his sweaty face nervously. " W-we will come u-up with a solution tomorrow. "

" One day? " Jisoo asked coldly

" Ha-half. Half a day, the solution will be presented to you by to-today boss. "

" Good. " Jisoo commented, getting off her chair, she put both her hands at the pocket of her suit pants as she walks to the door. " I hope you won't let me down. "

" Dismiss. "

-----------------------------------

Looking at her phone, waiting for a response. Jennie impatiently put her phone down. Ugh! Just give me answer, it's rude not to!

Near her station, Chaeyoung, Karina and Yerim were talking about something that it's imposible for her not to hear.

" I think, people are most curious about Kim Ji-yeon on two aspects.. " Karina said, biting at her granola bar. " First, did she get the new movie by riding the director's coattails? "

" Second, how real are the gossips concerning Kim Jisoo? Are they just hypes for the new movie? " She finished.

Jennie groaned silently at the corner, massaging her temple. " Please don't mention Kim Jisoo. I'm feeling sick just by hearing that name. "

Jennie thought she just murmured it silently that only she can hear, but to her utter surprised, she didn't.

" No Jen! You can't be affected by the pressure from the director! " Jennie's face showed horror as she was taken aback by Yerim's sudden outburst. " Think about it, if you get the design order. It would bring you great fortune in the future! "

Still shock at Yerim, Jennie blinked multiple times looking at Yerim. As the young architect tilted her head looking at her. " Do you feel more motivated now? "

" Not at all.. " Jennie said, shaking her head.

" Jen, jen, jen. Stop being so stressed. " Chaeyoung came near her, patting her shoulder. " It would be good if we could get it. If not. There is no lost too, right? "

Jennie looked at her and smiled feeling grateful. But as she think about it, Jennie could only sigh.