Thirty-Four

Seoul Medical Hospital

“ Eh? Jisoo, not busy today? “ Seulgi asked as she answered the call. Listening to the other line as she walk behind her desk. “ Oh ~ “ Smirking while nodding, she was taking notes of all Jisoo’s telling her. “ Okay! No problem. “

Once the call ended, she pressed the button to call her nurse secretary, she faced her and smiled charmingly. “ Send for the best orthopedist. Kim Jisoo will take someone here soon. “

Seulgi grinned at the obvious flushed and shocked face of her secretary then added, “ Oh, by the way. The symptoms. Say, very serious and life threatening soft tissue injuries. “

Sound of screeching tires, alarmed the hospital ground. Jisoo doesn’t give a damned about the wheelchair waiting for them at the lobby. She lifted Jennie off the ground and walk casually towards the hospital, like she knows where to go already.

Jennie, on the other hand was squirming out of her hold, shooting a glare at her. “ Ah! Put me down! I just twisted the foot! “ 

She tried to kick her way out of the arms that was tightly holding her, she was pushing Jisoo’s face that was actually too near hers, after all they were in public.

Jisoo just growled lowly at her, and pulled her closer to her and whispered, “ Bury your head in my chest, “ confusing the hell out of Jennie, the brunette stopped wiggling and stared at her for a moment, blushing deeply when she saw that annoying little smirk in her wife’s face. “ If you also wanna make the headlines with me as my gossip girl, just stare at me like that. “

When Jennie realized what was she talking about, within a beat, she buried her face to Jisoo’s neck, circling her arms around the raven’s to help her hide her face. Busy, hiding her blushing face to public’s eyes, she missed the opportunity to caught her wife’s charming smile as she continued to carry Jennie to the ortho clinic.

The doctor adjusted his glasses in her eyes, looking nervously from Jennie to Jisoo and to the paper he was holding. Clearly after the examinations and x-ray, the Hospital Head Chairman’s diagnosis for the patient was too way out of normal. But yet, he wasn’t one to disobey.

CASE REPORT: Very serious and life-threatening soft tissue injury.

He cleared his throat, holding his glasses again and looked at Jennie. “ The X-ray shows nothing too serious, but remember to spray some medicine on it. And don’t move around for two days, you’ll be fine. “

“ Okay doc, I’ll do as you told. “ Jennie smiled at him before he walked out of the room quiet in a hurry. Shrugging dismissively, she faced Jisoo who were leaning her back at the wall, looking at her.

“ Stay at home for two days, I’ll ask for Greg to look for you. “ Jisoo said, pushing off the wall, and stepped closer to Jennie.

Tilting her head to the side, she looked up to Jisoo and smiled awkwardly. “ You don’t have to, I can keep, my foot, off the ground, okay? “

Jisoo narrowed her eyes to Jennie, but sighed in surrender, she was tired arguing with her wife, she won’t win anyway. She was also aware that Jennie doesn’t want any assistance from anyone.

Jennie just let Jisoo carry her out of the hospital again, she buried her face to her neck in stress, her brows were frowned as she recall all her pending works.

The draft design for the concert hall is finished. But I haven’t discussed the next plan with Mr. Kim. Also I got to work out a law firm design.

Ah! My head hurts ~

----------------------------------------- 

EMPEROR GROUP

“ Miss Kim, a paparazzi is here. “ Jisoo lifted her head from the paper works she was studying from her table when she heard Greg near her.

She looked at the camera her secretary was handing her, before taking it from him. “ That is his camera, I keep him in the meeting room. “

Jisoo looked at the photos that were taken from the hospital she brought Jennie to. One photo, was angled from her back, when she was carrying Jennie towards the entrance. Jennie was hidden in front of her, yet the brunette’s hair and dress were showing a little. 

“ He must camp there really early, he must be hard working. “ She said, she was fighting the small smile that was breaking in her stoic face from the photo of Jennie in her arms, though her wife wasn’t exposed. She hand it back to Greg, who was looking at her expectantly.

“ Delete all photos? “ Greg asked, seemingly know his boss was protective of Mrs. Kim’s identity put in public.

“ Return this to him. “ Jisoo said, she stood up and walked to the small liquor bar in her office.